Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order of the Nobles (Level 39 +) (inactive)
Updated the MOTD as well (added the upcoming events with times and such).

Edit: Nice normal runs just now, with sinister, kami (who's back! Big Grin), alphaa and dan.
Also, my loot of the day:
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
we got to do it again sometime Smile
GO HARD, OR GO HOME! Smile
Hey Big Grin so the event on sunday? :/
and a question who has the banner atm? :3 cuz I wanna try it in the future if its possible.If no just say:Thor you are a noob retard you can't lift your own hammer...no flag for you!
but I think I'll play more in winter holiday Big Grin

Arcavius_Thor:Prince kill:4
                            Thor kill:1
my steam: xelosz

I got it:! Ill Inv you <3
If you make sure you'll be a bit more active with that banner, go ahead. Tongue
There's a couple of rules (yay for devs) attached to the banner, I'll send you a PM shortly with em, as they are rather strict.
Also, good to see you back. <3

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(05-12-2013, 05:52 PM)Arcavius Family link Wrote:Hey Big Grin so the event on sunday? :/
and a question who has the banner atm? :3 cuz I wanna try it in the future if its possible.If no just say:Thor you are a noob retard you can't lift your own hammer...no flag for you!
He really deserves the banner, today we killed prince with only using 5 Tomes (we had 1 guy brinin in one) and his Mjolnirs Big Grin
Player name: Dynamit
Character ID: 2014
Level and Class of Main: 39, comanndo
Craft profession and level: Blacksmith, 5
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes and yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: yes and "Valhalla!!!"
What's your time zone: gmt +1
Why do you want to join us: Need a house and will not be deadweight.
(05-12-2013, 07:52 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:[quote author=Arcavius Family link=topic=8320.msg154164#msg154164 date=1386265956]
He really deserves the banner, today we killed prince with only using 5 Tomes (we had 1 guy brinin in one) and his Mjolnirs Big Grin
[/quote]

As the guy Bringing in the Tomes.  It was Really Cool watching them shield prince and kill him with those Mjolnirs. 
(05-12-2013, 09:31 PM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote:[quote author=Alphaa link=topic=8320.msg154190#msg154190 date=1386273158]
[quote author=Arcavius Family link=topic=8320.msg154164#msg154164 date=1386265956]
[/quote]

As the guy Bringing in the Tomes.  It was Really Cool watching them shield prince and kill him with those Mjolnirs. 
[/quote]
Hehe was a pleasure to play with you, and congratz again Wink
(05-12-2013, 09:01 PM)Dynamit link Wrote:Player name: Dynamit
Character ID: 2014
Level and Class of Main: 39, comanndo
Craft profession and level: Blacksmith, 5
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: Yes and yes
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: yes and "Valhalla!!!"
What's your time zone: gmt +1
Why do you want to join us: Need a house and will not be deadweight.

As discussed in TS, you will be put on trial for a while, to see how you feel about ON, and how we feel about you! Tongue
Make sure to show up at the upcoming events if you can, they're a good way to get to know some of our members.
See you on the battlefield!