Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ?
(18-05-2017, 11:38 PM)Soviet Wrote: My point still stands, it makes complete sense. MP is about as much of a ranged centered class as Legionnaire is.
Leggionaire is not range-centered class. He has armor. He has shield skill. He has increased one-handed proficiency. In fact an upgraded commando with ability to throw.

(18-05-2017, 11:38 PM)Soviet Wrote: I mean, it even gets more power strike than it does power throw, so it's clearly not a ranged class.
That's the point why it should be nerfed a bit. Because it's already strong at ranged, and it has decent melee ability, on par with Pavise Champion.

(18-05-2017, 11:38 PM)Soviet Wrote: But sure, take away the thing that makes MP so desirable: its versatility.
Why not? Maybe more people will consider playing as halberdier/marauder/hoplite(which i'm preety sure will not happen, atleast in large quantities(apart from the hype of new class)).

(18-05-2017, 11:49 PM)ღκpŎζΊĢõɲθǮ*ღ Wrote: Warden and CM have an advantage in the cavalry mode in front of the pikemans.
That was before hoplite was introduced. Now we'll see. :]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Halberdiers get stuff at marketplace ? - by Narvad - 18-05-2017, 11:50 PM