Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I'm staying on NI
Hey folks, just wanted to inform you all that I wont be leaving this mod, so don't be scared, NKA will still watch over you Wink.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Another good man leav...

Wait! Nvm.
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
Damn Wink
Rip 0 free stuff... and no Nka I'm not going so take them eyes off my stuff thx!

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Waited for thread like this. Smile
+1

Glad to see some vets are staying. It felt like an exodus the past days, so many long time players leaving or going afg.
SteamProfile
Hahaha this is amazing!!!
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
had me giggling...
Of course you're not leaving this mod, you just spent hundreds of EUR buying others' items.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Not a cent Wink.

But yah, was getting annoyed with all this silly "I'm leaving/AFG" posts. Well most are AFG ones, which is like what they ARE already, why posting about it? Even I am in state of "AFG" if that's how everyone calls it, like rarly playing just doing events, maybe a public run or two, but there are times that I'd just come for a week and play the crap out of NI. So don't see any reason on everyone posting they'll be less active. Just play when you feel and that's it, no need of making all this drama and getting people feelings of how "everyone is leaving" when they're basically gonna stay the same, more or less.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32