Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

shop partner thing | friends trading
Item lending would be a blessing!
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
(02-06-2017, 07:04 AM)Woody Wrote: [Image: 7e216435e76de5a6bccf6f1eac511a53.png]

That's what I mean just about maybe I should have just made that pic if people don't understand me.

Noobs would use this and would maybe get scammed, only a auto accept for the trade invitation could be helpful.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(02-06-2017, 09:52 AM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Noobs would use this and would maybe get scammed, only a auto accept for the trade invitation could be helpful.
How? The person would need to accept the invite that the scammer sends then be in the same house as that person then put stuff in a trade for no reason. I would think that's on that person just about for not reading and not thinking.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(02-06-2017, 10:14 AM)Woody Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 09:52 AM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Noobs would use this and would maybe get scammed, only a auto accept for the trade invitation could be helpful.
How? The person would need to accept the invite that the scammer sends then be in the same house as that person then put stuff in a trade for no reason. I would think that's on that person just about for not reading and not thinking.
Just make it so you can choose which ID's to auto accept invites from, like a whitelist.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
I just hope that if I have say Ullrs Bane equip on my Warden, and I want to use it on my Ranger I don't have to unequip it on the warden then equip it on ranger. Would be nice there was a way to do it faster.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(02-06-2017, 11:11 AM)Coconut Wrote: I just hope that if I have say Ullrs Bane equip on my Warden, and I want to use it on my Ranger I don't have to unequip it on the warden then equip it on ranger. Would be nice there was a way to do it faster.
If i get it right, when you equip weapon on your character it doesn't disappear from the "item pool/bank/storage/whatever".
Without any changes in this system and implementing shared inventory, you could equip one item on two-or-more characters simultaneously. Which is kinda good, so let's hope that nothing is going to be changed in that system Smile.
But then "shopkeepers" would be forced to share their account info if they want to use this feature, which is not good.
Let us wait for the Devs to bring the unified inventory the Kip announced. I do expect it to help a lot.