Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is the best 1h for Legio?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dreaded War Pick
26.80%
26 26.80%
Excalibur
39.18%
38 39.18%
Halogis Torch
8.25%
8 8.25%
Ragnars Wrath/Wulfsbane
12.37%
12 12.37%
Swadias Wrath
2.06%
2 2.06%
Illustrious
7.22%
7 7.22%
Fang of Fenrir
3.09%
3 3.09%
Fell Edge
1.03%
1 1.03%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the best 1h for Legio?
Since I'm trying to sell DWP for DB I want to say DWP is best... and db are bad..., so sell me cheap ;p
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(14-10-2017, 01:24 AM)Coconut Wrote: Since I'm trying to sell DWP for DB I want to say DWP is best... and db are bad..., so sell me cheap ;p

Yeah, Dragon Breath is a pretty bad 1h for Legionnaire :/ Guy should sell DB for the clearly superior DWP. +1 to Coconuts endeavors.
As I prefer speed in close combat in order to never let the enemy be faster in his swing, I'd say Ragnar's Wrath would be my choice. But I guess one with a better timing might value the damage more.
(03-10-2017, 07:40 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I would just like to ask how is it best if you never see it in sever and can't buy it?

(13-10-2017, 03:46 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
Now that we have it I have to say Excalibur is the best one handed in game

This is the equivalent of saying "I didn't know about it, so it didn't happen." The stats are the stats. It was always good/bad/mediocre regardless of if someone had never seen it.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I never Saw the stats before we bought it
And as has been said before stats are NOT all there is to in
Personal preference plays a large part of it
People still say the Ailadrodd is the worst weapon in game and I've meat players who like DB more then Rups even though Rups are better in everything
Do you remember the discussion with pck and me about ailadrood lmao
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(14-10-2017, 02:43 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I never Saw the stats before we bought it
And as has been said before stats are NOT all there is to in

You could have easily found the stats. Also relevant (substitute "you learn your class by playing" with "you learn about an item by using it"):

(28-08-2017, 04:20 AM)Malong Wrote:
(27-08-2017, 11:24 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
1. Enforce the rule where people can't trade NordInvasion items for a Non-NordInvasion currency. This was basically a stab in the back for many, and completely shook up the fragile economy NordInvasion has. (We all know the examples, let's not point fingers.) Even though it is hard to investigate, when the rule was still enforced, only minor and less noticeable trades occurred. These trades had only small impacts on the NordInvasion economy, but at least it prevented the majority from doing so. Even if you want to rule to be enforced again, don't complain you don't have the manpower to enforce it, plenty of people have applied to become an admin (consider scaling the team up, if the player-rate starts to increase again).

I never got a clear answer to this: why do people care about this former rule and/or the lack thereof? I always viewed the situation as equivalent to people who borrowed items from others. The people who constantly borrow items did not "earn" them any more than the people who got undeserved loot nor those who bought theirs with money. Yet the former is universally accepted, and there is this illogical (to me) condescension stemming from them despite the fact that they barely/never had to grind with low level items. The only argument I saw once was that you don't know how to "use" the item, but if one just looks at stats and thinks abstractly, they can figure it out. Honestly, in years of playing games, the people I've encountered with the "you learn your class by playing" mentality were amongst the stupidest human beings that had no critical thinking ability.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Seeing as you are simple looking for a fight PCK I guess I'm done here for now
(14-10-2017, 04:39 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Seeing as you are simple looking for a fight PCK I guess I'm done here for now

Providing evidence and facts is looking for a fight?

No but all I got from that post is you think I'm stupid for saying stats aren't all