Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website improvements: damage type, weapon type.
Was thinking about it when i started playing as pikeman. For me back then, there was no way to say that Throwing Knives doing "Cut" damage, except buying it and testing out in game.
Same issue is related to Swadian Throwing Daggers, Obsidian Daggers, VHTA, Headcrusher, Nordic War Pick(with all sort of marketplace pickaxes) etc.

Would be nice if there was shown weapon type(one-handed, two-handed, one-handed/two-handed(or just "bastard"), polearm) in the "item box stats". If in the marketplace type could be understood intuitively(except 1h/2h, if there's no "Bastard" word in it's name), it's pretty easy to mess up with weapons on the auction hall(all sorts of bardishes, strange sword for example).

PS Ups, strange short sword should be "1h". Messed up a bit.
I'll see what I can do on the new website. I'm not sure about adding it to the current one but we'll see depending on how much code would need to be changed.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...