Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some Crafted Stuff
So feels like I need to do this for each part of 1.5.0 and 1.6.0 

Well in 1.5.0 we got this 
"In an effort to clean up item tiers and overall item balance, we have condensed house crafting into one solid tier rather than different tiers of similar items with different crafting costs." - Dev team 

So a lot of crafting changed eg black armour and guardian armour are now the same crafting cost but you have missed like 1/3 of the stuff like eg..

Bascinet with Coif, Swadian Heavy Mail, Tracker Armour, Tracker Boots, Tracker Hood not the same as H-bear, Royal

Light Closed Face Helmet, Dark Closed Face Helmet not the same as Swadian Helmet, Swadian Grate Helm

Elegant Bastard Sword, Elegant Flamberge, Elegant Greatsword, Kriegsmesser, Justice, Injustice not the same as Runic Greatsword, Forlorn Hope, Bidenhander

Harbinger not the same as Stone Maul - idk that's close but ye could be "better"

And when I say not the same I mean not the same crafting price or even close

And more Personal Crafted+ Personal Crafted that could use changes but cbf to do them when i'm not 100% sure if what im doing here will happen.

What I would move to Personal Crafted+ as very low cost.
Hospitaller Master Halberdier Mail
Heraldic Master Halberdier Mail
Swadian Surcoat Overmail
Short Heavy Cade
Field Medic Box
Tempered Steel Bastard Sword

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|