Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Bow Compare
I am interested in buying one of these bows:

Hurricane bow

Fiendisch bow

I would like to know the stats of both bows.
Which bow you guys prefer.
And which bow the best is.

Please let me know by posting below or sending a PM.

Thanks!  Smile
Trix ~ Master Peltast
Rix ~ Repeaterman
Fix ~ Warden

Loots: 0.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=1456

Fiendish outputs more arrows because of the higher speed, but does less damage.

Hurricane outputs less arrows, but does more damage. The Hurricane also has a better flight speed (How fast the arrow is in the air).

Although the Hurricane is more expensive, it doesn't necessarily mean it's better, it's just more rare.
Knight Helm - 8th of April, 2017.
Ragnar's Wrath - 18th of April, 2017.
Studded Gauntlets - 20th of April, 2017.
Malice - 7th of June, 2018.
Gothic Greaves - 26th of June, 2020.
Just to add, the practical outcome of the projectile speed to be higher (from Hurricane Bow) is that the trajectory is more flat, thus it is easier to aim (you needn't take care of the overhead aiming so much). Also, from reasonable distance 1 body shot from Hurri (with Elmwood / Ebony Arrows) kills Nord Ranger (and as such also other bots similarly armoured), while you need 2 from Fiendish, unless you headshot him.
Myself, I always preferred Fiendish for speed but it's all down to what enemies fighting atm.
I would prefer Hurricane Bow to Fiendish bow because you get better accuracy with it and easier to shoot far objects. fiendish has one of the attack speed among the bows and it's nice to use close ranged. When you get used to hurricane it's really easy to shoot in my experience.
People have pretty legendaries but no responsibility...
Loot: Dead Shot 22.05.2015
Agreed. Important thing you said Buruk, aiming depends on the distance, with a stronger bow (higher projectile speed) it is much easier to aim distant targets. The difference is less if the enemies is closer.