Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Boarding Axe
It would be nice if some balancing was done with this wep, It currently does 50c compared to the butcher that does 56c. Both have very similar crafting cost and the boarding axe isnt much longer than the butcher and it is slower. It seems like a no contest witch is greatly better. 12% more damage and some more speed or just some more length but not by much. I do understand it is useable by all classes so that makes it a good wep but still a lacking 2h in my opinion. Atleast for the crafting cost.
One has a bonus against shields. As a result we used it as an alternative craftable. I hope this helps you understand our reasoning.
Could make it a 1h/2h axe so people could run around looking like tools trying to use it with a shield.
(27-12-2012, 06:58 PM)Barristan link Wrote: One has a bonus against shields. As a result we used it as an alternative craftable. I hope this helps you understand our reasoning.
Yeah that does give it a bonus i still do feel (Just my opinion i guess) that 50 is low. With a swadian hope doing 48 and a 1h 50 seems low. Im not saying make it 56 but maybe 52-53 to balance.
I will use it even with no buffs to it i like the look of it and the feel. It doesnt do great damage but in normals it is nice on shields for sure.