Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Headcrusher
So yeah I made this weapon. Its tiny weapon with 38 Blunt that is 1handed.

But crafting recipe claims it should be a very nice weapon

[font=trebuchet ms]While a butcher his recipe is:

[font=trebuchet ms]And a steel cutter his recipe is:

All are good affordable weapons. but the tiny stick is expansive.

My point of this toppic is to review this weapon ((Maybe a small buff on size/damage/speed)) as it is so expansive for just that.
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Let me give you so numbers in comparison to the hope and cutter

Against an unarmoured enemy, the swadian hope obviously does more because the cut damage is not soaked.

Against 60 armour

The crusher does: 36.5 damage
The hope does: 33.3
The cutter: 31.2

Against 80 armour

The crusher does: 26.2
The hope does: 19.4
The cutter: 17.9

So against armoured opponents the crusher does more damage. What offsets this is the length, you need to be in their face to get the advantage. If this suits your play style then go for the crusher and do more damage. We may alter the weapon over time but at this stage we want to try it out as it is.
(31-12-2012, 01:15 AM)Barristan link Wrote: Let me give you so numbers in comparison to the hope and cutter

Against an unarmoured enemy, the swadian hope obviously does more because the cut damage is not soaked.

Against 60 armour

The crusher does: 36.5 damage
The hope does: 33.3
The cutter: 31.2

Against 80 armour

The crusher does: 26.2
The hope does: 19.4
The cutter: 17.9

So against armoured opponents the crusher does more damage. What offsets this is the length, you need to be in their face to get the advantage. If this suits your play style then go for the crusher and do more damage. We may alter the weapon over time but at this stage we want to try it out as it is.
I was just shocked when I made the weapon. I costed me around 1 million to craft and I hope it was a bit longer, anyway thanks barristan for the reply, you made your point (Locking this since you awnserd it).
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]