Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Loot
I think that we need to increase the chance of drop in the game. The number of people playing in mb is noticeably decreasing, the increase of new players is small, even if the player tries to play, then after a while he surrenders, because it is impossible to run around in the store things and the game quickly gets bored (because you can not do anything). And the whole market of the legendary items is held by several people, on which everything depends (this is not correct). Plus in the game there is not a single Russian-speaking administrator, which leads to some disagreements when considering game disputes
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
Mats just needs a specific marketplace price so no-one would throw them on AH by low price cause if he sells to market he'll get more gold. So that way we can have more drops, so people can either save up or throw on AH if they want more out of it, or sell to marketplace if they need fast cash. That might make less stuff available for grabs of AH when you need to craft something but we can also have all mats people sold to marketplace actually on marketplace by a specific price. (more expensive ofc) So i'd be like "in stock: 24 lumps" etc.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
played like 15 runs in the past couple days and have gotten less than 10k worth of mats.

I looted 1x basic wood yesterday AND WAS ACTAULLY EXCITED... for a little bit lol.

2 days ago I went like 3 rag runs and 2 hard runs without looting a SINGLE MAT. not even 1 wolf tooth or basic wood lol.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Got 3x Coal today. Teared up a little bit.
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
I think you all need to chill
I have been in TS with devs when they where talking about drops and it is very hard for them to do anything to fix it
It is either to much dropping or to little
I would not be to upset about lower drops seeing as XP just got X2
If after the XP event is over the is still a low rate then maybe it would be a good idea to up drop rates
Also I would like to see anyone get Warband code working perfect when guys who have been working with it for years still hate it
"Plus in the game there is not a single Russian-speaking administrator, which leads to some disagreements when considering game disputes" This doesnt even relate nor has anything to do with what this discussion is about and just seems to be a jab at the administration for not having a russian speaking admin/dev or something else entierly.

Anywho, much like legendaries it is all RNG. Somethings that have the highest drop rate others may not nessacarilly drop in a run but it might not have to do with how low the drop rates are but just how unlucky we are tbh
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(30-10-2017, 04:02 PM)Custodian Wrote: Plus in the game there is not a single Russian-speaking administrator, which leads to some disagreements when considering game disputes

I personally love Russians Sad

If you know someone that would like to teach me the language, please do tell Wink

Also I haven't gotten any loot at all in the past 6 months, this game is broken.
(30-10-2017, 09:54 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I think you all need to chill
I have been in TS with devs when they where talking about drops and it is very hard for them to do anything to fix it
It is either to much dropping or to little
I would not be to upset about lower drops seeing as XP just got X2
If after the XP event is over the is still a low rate then maybe it would be a good idea to up drop rates
Also I would like to see anyone get Warband code working perfect when guys who have been working with it for years still hate it

Fair point.
However it would have been nice to tell the people about changes to the game if there were any. Preferably in advance.
If that had been the case, this thread wouldn't have appeared in the first place. I would just like to know if there have
been changes made to material drop rates or not. To say this is just bad luck if you don't get any significant mat drops
for days, remains pure speculation until a dev states it so...or otherwise.
In general mat drop rates were too low. Rich and veteran players don't complain about this normally, simply because they
have everything and don't have to craft anything anymore. Poor players and new players don't complain about this, because
they don't dare and simply leave again in most cases and you will never get their statement to the matter.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Woody once said "Random things do not fall out to random people"
10\12\2016 - Eastern Full Scale
26\02\2018 - Ironsong

Defender - 23 lvl
Attacker  - 28 lvl
Support   - 25 lvl

Pm me or add in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/7271991
(31-10-2017, 07:38 AM)Custodian Wrote: Woody once said "Random things do not fall out to random people"

Woody - first legendary - 3345h
[RW]ARTisChaoS - 1.5 years play - 2056h - 0 legendary (because of this I think he is playing now - once a week, or even a month)
Narko - ~1-3 legendary in every month.(just as an example. I'm not hinting at anything)
     My Shop    My Steam