Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

was Beach Assault good?
Beach Assault? was it a good map and can anyone put some picture of the map and why did it got deleted
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(01-01-2013, 06:08 PM)Templar_Mathias link Wrote:Beach Assault? was it a good map and can anyone put some picture of the map and why did it got deleted

It was good for cav, it got removed when cav got removed, for pics wait till i make a NewYear event thread, or just go discover some ruins in forum
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
The basic reason I think is that it was a map based on the Knights' play stile, large open field and no real spot to camp at.
When Knights got deleted the map was done the same with, the old Swadian Village aswell.
maybe the map can be updatet so we still have the big fields and a littel camp ?
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
+1 if you ask me Wink
It won't really be beach assault then, so why update it. Just make a new map with a beach.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Think I have a picture somewhere. Will try to find one.

If the ruins of an ancient Swadian Port was added, it would be campable again. Just saying :p (i really want that map..)
I saw bring it back anyway!!

Why can't we just have some FUN maps -- it's fun to run all helter skelter around looking for cover. Will you get to Prince, probably not. Far on hard mode, definitely not (maybe limit some of these open maps to easy/new medium).

Every run doesn't have to be about Prince. I'd rather have fun running and slaying that just sitting there and getting far. That's why I always loved the error map. Most fun I have in NI.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Old maps were great  (Beach Assault + OLD Swadian Village). I Love the open gamestyle, i played them a long (good) old time ago as INF, so they not only for Cav.I hate all these guys who leave because it is a not a "good" camper map!!!! Devs please bring back old maps!!! More fear of Zerks and Zweihanders, because you not only have to run to camp!! It was so great!

More open maps PLEASE!!!!! (an the assassin class of ryu!! Tongue)
Open maps are fun... but it was our experience that people didn't want to play them. Maybe it is time to experiment again.