Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Different sound effects for non-human enemies
How doable is it? There are mods out there like Prophesy of Pendor which works super fine with these kind of stuff implemented, I am talking about Jotnes and Wraiths specifically, if Wraith got some Demonic voices imagine the horror in the eyes of people.
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Great idea, also the assassins might scream something when they pop up. Maybe: Boooo! ? I can imagine bosses with terrifying sounds would add some flavour. On the other hand, could we please make the Dorthea's girls be less (sound) expressive?
Boo? Really? That is more hilarious than frightening. Big Grin But I'd agree that special sounds would be really interesting and yes Dorthea's Guards sound like they are having the shit of their lifetime. Maybe low pitch the voice of thor and odin a bit, could make them sound more boss like.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
╔═══════════════════╗
Hello my name is Fateeh
Im not Fat
Hello my name is Fateeh
Im not Fate
Hello my name is Fateeh...
╚═══════════════════╝

Aurora Blade ( 17.08.2016 ) - Prince
Legacy ( 04.10.2020 ) - Odins Chosen
Dellingr's Hands ( 09.10.2020 ) - Chosen Valkyrie
Heavy Scaled Greaves ( 23.10.2020 ) - Dvergar Ballistaman
Defender Armour ( 04.11.2020 ) - Thor
Even quotes for bosses instead of mere AAAARRRGGHH sounds, would be real good I think.
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
Okay fine! I'l make the sound effects Wink
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(21-11-2017, 11:07 AM)Bobo Wrote: could we please make the Dorthea's girls be less (sound) expressive?

I have never read something so sexist.  You need to respect wamen and not silence them.

(21-11-2017, 03:26 PM)CC_Elmo Wrote: Okay fine! I'l make the sound effects Wink

I look forward to this.
(22-11-2017, 05:51 AM)Winter Wrote:
(21-11-2017, 11:07 AM)Bobo Wrote: could we please make the Dorthea's girls be less (sound) expressive?

I have never read something so sexist.  You need to respect wamen and not silence them.

(21-11-2017, 03:26 PM)CC_Elmo Wrote: Okay fine! I'l make the sound effects Wink

I look forward to this.

We are respecting them. It is not because of their gender but because of their sounds which is in no way affiliated with their gender.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(22-11-2017, 12:57 PM)Jalau Wrote: We are respecting them. It is not because of their gender but because of their sounds which is in no way affiliated with their gender.

He singled out the wamens and said we need to make them less expressive because he thinks they are just sexual objects and don't deserve to make the voices they want! You are enabling rape culture and you should be ashamed you bigot. It is never okay to silence wamen! You need to listen to what they say!

PS - I can't wait to hear Elmo voicing them. I wonder if Kaasovic would be willing to help with the voices... I hear he is pretty good at it.