Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer
These two quests in particular makes people get in a selfish competition in a highly team dependant game. People request bosses in events as it is nearly impossible to get what you want in public if you aren't playing a heavy DPS role. And it makes people salty-including myself, I actually yelled in teamspeak once cus of this- rather than a friendly competition. It adds little to gameplay in general and is really unpleasant to deal with. Also it puts people with Health Bar scripts in unfair advantage. Besides all those points I made, it also heavily inflitates the NI currency, which is of course bad considering "Who cares about gold?" became a common statement while trading high value items. I spoke with quite a few people that concurs with the idea of removing these quests or at least altering to be more team friendly. I want to know what you guys think of this matter.
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves
I guess they're kind of good for people that are new/didn't loot. Gold is always useful for crafting items and getting better stuff and removing those quests would make it even harder for people that started playing NI not that long ago. But I agree that it gets annoying when you can't get those kills as easy as others (for example when you're a shielder). My suggestion is making it based on the runs/waves you were a part of on and lower the prize for the quest. No one would get salty about the kills, and you could still get some money for playing. That would also encourage players do do more runs.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I think removing the boss slayer quest is a good idea, eliminating the reward for it is a bad one.

New players profit from this far more than rich and veteran players which adds a bit of equality that is
badly needed for NI.

I suggest instead of getting rid of both, quests and reward, buffing the minion killer quests that only ask
to kill a certain number of bots. In particular the "Collecting Heads" quest is one of the best existing. It
gives you an opportunity even with low level gear to make some extra cash, while the amount is a joke.
Buffing the reward and adjusting the number of bots is the way here in my opinion.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
/subscribe
+1
I also think it should just be reduced to maybe 100k or so, to the extent it's still nice but not worth farming and competing over. Money would be better off coming from elsewhere.

It's probably supposed to give the stronger players an edge in making profits, to keep them more interested. But it seems that it is kinda counteracted by inflation, making it even harder for newer players to get stuff as the tradeoff.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
I'd rather see the one of the quests removed and one changed to a more team based accomplishment I.E. complete 3 Normal Runs, 3 Hard Runs and 3 Ragnarok Runs. This quest is more accessible for everyone and does not turn anyone into a bunch of animals screaming out when to stop shooting because the boss' health is low (every DB and Trickster event). It is hilarious how salty people become if you take away their 500k sheckel if you accidentally land the last shot on the boss because you are not a "cheating bastard" by using the health bar script, which is in my opinion the worst thing I have ever compiled. With the removal of the quest it may finally become a official game feature, which I created it for in the first place. We all know what happened however (ref. to Health Bar script a social experiment gone wrong? thread). To all the people using the script: sad to see you rely on others to make a cheat and then go all ape shit about it.
(22-11-2017, 10:24 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I'd rather see the one of the quests removed and one changed to a more team based accomplishment I.E. complete 3 Normal Runs, 3 Hard Runs and 3 Ragnarok Runs. This quest is more accessible for everyone and does not turn anyone into a bunch of animals screaming out when to stop shooting because the boss' health is low (every DB and Trickster event).(...)

It's a good idea but leads back to the problem that people can still join at wave 12. Just imagine the "parasites" comments
that this would spark! Big Grin  If doable though I'd suggest 10 runs each for the 500k.
As said above, to kill a reasonable amount of bots for it would limit the "ape shit" Tongue
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Or just lower both to 150k so the avg rich player I hope will not care about it anymore like when it was 50k.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(22-11-2017, 10:47 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(22-11-2017, 10:24 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: I'd rather see the one of the quests removed and one changed to a more team based accomplishment I.E. complete 3 Normal Runs, 3 Hard Runs and 3 Ragnarok Runs. This quest is more accessible for everyone and does not turn anyone into a bunch of animals screaming out when to stop shooting because the boss' health is low (every DB and Trickster event).(...)

It's a good idea but leads back to the problem that people can still join at wave 12. Just imagine the "parasites" comments
that this would spark! Big Grin  If doable though I'd suggest 10 runs each for the 500k.
As said above, to kill a reasonable amount of bots for it would limit the "ape shit" Tongue
So you  can't complete the quest as RG, so one will make the support thing like shield and heal
Loots : 41
(22-11-2017, 11:06 AM)DB_Wololo Wrote:
(22-11-2017, 10:47 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote:

So you  can't complete the quest as RG, so one will make the support thing like shield and heal
I admit that it would be a problem for shielder and healer. So there should be a quest for those in particular as well.
However, most of the veteran players have more than one character and could complete the kill quests with those.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance