Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer
(25-11-2017, 09:09 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Not everyone kites. I guess the suggested quest above is way better then the selfish oriented crap we have now.

Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Woody

I like your idea for the quest you mentioned last...but only in addition. The point is that we have many players who
aren't quite as rich as for example...you. For those the 600k or 400k or whatever in cash are a completely different
story. It is a way to add equality to NI as said.

To your 2nd point: There is only one boss. That's the reason you call it boss. Changing the number of bosses you
need to complete a quest doesn't change that fact. It doesn't eliminate the issue that bosses are needed and people
will ask for the kill or try to get it whatever the cost.

To your 3rd point: I like this...as said for repeatable quests as well. I don't care if there are more unique quests that
are only completable once, but there should be those with a fat reward too that are repeatable and give poorer
players the opportunity to make progress while not relying on boss kills that are much harder to get for them as for
others, depending on factors like time to play, gear and community status.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing Legacy of a Hero and Primeslayer - by Green_Dragon - 25-11-2017, 11:37 AM