Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Show your interest here:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Super Interested!!!!1!!!!!one!!!!
48.91%
45 48.91%
Very Interested!
16.30%
15 16.30%
Interested
16.30%
15 16.30%
I hate fun (not interested)
18.48%
17 18.48%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tournament Discussion Thread
It isnt? If i want to play some pvp i am gonna play native or any other pvp based mod but playing pvp with that tourny equipment/ loadout and iam sry but is more than cancerous
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(06-05-2018, 10:30 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: It isnt? If i want to play some pvp i am gonna play native or any other pvp based mod but playing pvp with that tourny equipment/ loadout and iam sry but is more than cancerous

Then do so.
(06-05-2018, 10:19 PM)Winter Wrote: Welp, seriously botched moving the posts above.  Anyways, please put any discussions in this thread as the OP states.

The rewards will always be a point of contention as everyone has different opinions on how they should be managed.  The original tournament was several events over several days, hence the high rewards.  These monthly events have had lower rewards because they take far less time and dedication, and are frequent.

But its also teams not just PvP 

Grand Finals Rewards:
1st place - 1 Legendary Upgrade Material
2nd place - 3 Reward Packages, 1 million gold
3rd place - 2 Reward Package, 500k

Regional Rewards:
1st place - 3 Reward Packages, 1 million gold
2nd place - 2 Reward Packages, 500k
3rd place - 1 Reward Package, 250k

Don't think 1 Legendary Upgrade Material is a good reward for 3 people... Like I don't care what value you give as such but it would make sense that they are linear and easily divisible by 3 to stop any argument from happening with who gets what.

Could just make it the mats for one of them so that way it can be split up better. idk/idc.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(07-05-2018, 06:09 AM)Woody Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 10:19 PM)Winter Wrote: Welp, seriously botched moving the posts above.  Anyways, please put any discussions in this thread as the OP states.

The rewards will always be a point of contention as everyone has different opinions on how they should be managed.  The original tournament was several events over several days, hence the high rewards.  These monthly events have had lower rewards because they take far less time and dedication, and are frequent.

Grand Finals Rewards:

Regional Rewards:

Don't think 1 Legendary Upgrade Material is a good reward for 3 people... Like I don't care what value you give as such but it would make sense that they are linear and easily divisible by 3 to stop any argument from happening with who gets what.

Could just make it the mats for one of them so that way it can be split up better. idk/idc.

(27-04-2018, 07:10 PM)Winter Wrote: The rewards listed below are for each player in the team.

It is in the line directly above what you just quoted.
(07-05-2018, 06:11 AM)Winter Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 06:09 AM)Woody Wrote:

Grand Finals Rewards:

Regional Rewards:

(27-04-2018, 07:10 PM)Winter Wrote: The rewards listed below are for each player in the team.

It is in the line directly above what you just quoted.
Just bad formatting/bad design. k. 

I'm, not the only one that was thinking it was just 1x

Something like this works better for the people that look at the rewards only. 

Grand Finals Rewards For Teams:
1st place - 3 Legendary Upgrade Material
2nd place - 9 Reward Packages, 3 million gold
3rd place - 6 Reward Package, 1.5 million gold

Regional Rewards For Teams:
1st place - 9 Reward Packages, 3 million gold
2nd place - 6 Reward Packages, 1.5 million gold
3rd place - 3 Reward Package, 750k

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Can we get atleast the native loadout for 3v3s because shielder with the curren tourny loadout is really shit and i dont think u wanna see a 3vs3 with only 2hs
Legendary Loots :

(07-05-2018, 06:18 AM)Woody Wrote: Something like this works better for the people that look at the rewards only. 

Grand Finals Rewards For Teams:
1st place - 3 Legendary Upgrade Material
2nd place - 9 Reward Packages, 3 million gold
3rd place - 6 Reward Package, 1.5 million gold

Regional Rewards For Teams:
1st place - 9 Reward Packages, 3 million gold
2nd place - 6 Reward Packages, 1.5 million gold
3rd place - 3 Reward Package, 750k

I disagree. I have added another sentence above the listed rewards for clarity: "To be entirely clear, each player in the team gets all of the rewards listed and no divvying will be required."

(07-05-2018, 06:18 AM)Woody Wrote: Just bad formatting/bad design. k. 

The rudeness is unnecessary. If you are going to be bratty, please post elsewhere.

(07-05-2018, 06:41 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Can we get atleast the native loadout for 3v3s because shielder with the curren tourny loadout is really shit and i  dont think u wanna see a 3vs3 with only 2hs

If you have specific stat suggestions, feel free to post them.  The current stats of most items besides shields were taken directly from Native.  Shields were nerfed to keep them from being overpowered in scenarios like this, but if the majority would like for them to be stronger that is doable.
I am playing the tournament mostly for fun, i am interested in the reward but fun is my first priority.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
I did play with the shield and think it should get a buff also the 1h sword and axe both are shit (you poke alot with the sword) and the axe is just to slow 2h will just outspamm you just implement a round shield an broad bladed axe and the normal scimitar or heavy hammer
Legendary Loots :

Making the combat in line with native is likely to please most players, as last tourney mechanics were irritating. The stats changes would be:
4 power strike, 4 shield, 6 athletics, 105 1h WPF, 130 2h WPF, 110 polearm WPF (and access to a spear might be nice).

then making the tourney armour stats and weight equivalent to great sword, arming sword, weakest shield, red gambeson, flat top helmet, leather boots, and leather gloves. Equivalent heavy armour would be hard to balance, so maybe it shouldn't be an option, and it is non-standard anyway.
to my knowledge in groupfights only 1h is generally used, so maybe this should only be a 1h tourney, or only 2h or something less experimental.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]