Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Different Gamemodes for events
Yep, we piled like 3-4 redshirts into our barrel fort. I picked a tier 2, which made it easier.
(07-01-2013, 08:38 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I game we played which are for both high and low levels.

Defend the Redshirt !

The Goal is quite simple : You tag along with a random redshirt and the team that has his redshirt survive the longest wins the bet.

The Protector : High Class character (usually T3 and up). Can die and respawn as much as he want. Can also lend his gear to his partner.

The Redshirt : Usually random Low class character (T1). Cannot die or his team is eliminated.

Simple rules :

No Barrel, Bets are set before the map starts, teams are usually of 2 (1 protector and 1 redshirt) but can be change depending on the agreement between the protectors. (1 Protector can have 2 redshirts , or 2 protectors can defend 1 redshirt).

Bets :

Bets are usually paid by the losing teams Protectors to the winning redshirt. (or the Protector too if decided otherwise)
i like this Idea, we've played this before and it usually turns out very well, both the high tier and the red shirt have a good experience.
Defend the redshirt is interesting but its a political minefield kinda like midget tossing.
"Free searching, self perfecting" Ⓐ

Blacksmith 16 Armorsmith 19 alchemist 19
Quote:_Sternbraid link=topic=8793.msg71948#msg71948 date=1357616345]
Defend the redshirt is interesting but its a political minefield kinda like midget tossing.
I Love Midget tossing!
Not that kind of "midget" "tossing" Peter................................
"Free searching, self perfecting" Ⓐ

Blacksmith 16 Armorsmith 19 alchemist 19
Quote:_Sternbraid link=topic=8793.msg71952#msg71952 date=1357618610]
Not that kind of "midget" "tossing" Peter................................
+1
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(08-01-2013, 03:09 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote: Why did I choose the name: "Dragonknight"?

[img2]https://i.imgur.com/o1ElR.gif[/img2]

you can't toss this "midget"
Defend the redshirt is super awesome! Well i guess it is more suitable on public servers though, first time we played this (on the flow) we convinced our redshirts to actually join teamspeak, it was a ton of fun for everyone.
Wusel @ Omnia
Tested scavenger game mode on UK event and changed few rules to balance it a bit
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(08-01-2013, 01:57 AM)ughgh link Wrote: Yep, we piled like 3-4 redshirts into our barrel fort. I picked a tier 2, which made it easier.

I was one of the redshirts! I think Sphinx was guarding me(in the wedding dress lol) That was a blast. I never won but it still changed the game up and was interesting to try for a few rounds.