Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Focus Testing and Level Caps
Some of you guys are extremely dedicated to playing, which is awesome! However being the sole developer here, I can't keep up with content for you guys and the new players, whilst also simultaneously developing mind blowing awesome new features!

I'm going to introduce a temporary level cap at 23 and whilst I realise this may annoy some of you, it's the perfect chance to re-roll another character and try a different gameplay style + help test the lower end content / balance!

As always leave your feedback here Smile

Edit: Also to note, once i've caught up on the back log of bugs and content for lower levels (1-10, 10-20), I will of course remove this so we can do focus testing on the higher levels Smile
Good idea. I was already thinking about making a cavalry alt anyway.

Also instead of stopping xp after 23 can you just make level 24 like an unreachable amount of xp so we can still play on our accounts and gain something for the future.
Sure, i'll think about some way of allowing you guys to still carry on gaining xp or something
I think an easy way would be moving up the next level by an unreachable amount.
The problem with that is when i remove the level cap, your xp will either automatically level you up a zillion levels, or if we normalise it, will mean you've hardly earnt anything! So i'm not sure on the best way forward, probably going to just full on limit xp/level past a certain point, so you can still play for loot and crafting etc. but you will have to wait until we've caught up with the rest of the players content before we unlock it again.
How about a retirement system like in CRPG

You can retire at maybe level 51 and heirloom an item for extra stats then go back to level one, but keep all of your items and gold and gain 10% bonus xp for every xp gained. If you choose not to retire, you can keep leveling, but the total amount of xp required to level up after level 51 doubles after each level.

This would make becoming level bluh bluh bluh (all classes) possible, but retiring being a better solution for some.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
Ahh, im not really talking about end game at the moment, this is just a temporary fix for controlling the amount of content everyone see's, I'd love to be able to polish the earlier levels and make the introductory gameplay smoother, but its tricky to focus on that while we got guys having a race to level 50 Big Grin We will have a prize for that, but for the time being, need to put those guys on pause while we all try and catch up a bit hehe
23 is only enough is make 9 class points after my 2. That means I can't make heavy longbowman and use a longbow. I has a sad :'(.
Just to let you guys know, the cap should be in place now but you will still earn XP as normal, just wont level from it (so it may lead to some funny looking things). I promise this will be removed as soon as we can catch up with you guys Big Grin
Jez, is the level 35 cap being removed at the next patch? I'm getting awfully close :p