Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB  WTB Bronze Arrows
A trade has been made.  Thank you Odi for making the trade with me.  [url=http://forum.nordinvasion.com/online.php][/url]
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
(11-01-2018, 03:00 AM)captain_floofy Wrote: I am looking to pick up some bronze arrows.  I have 850K available to spend, I will checked the AH regularly if you want to sell them on their I will be actively looking to buy them.  If you want to do a trade outside of the AH send me a private message and we can cordinate the arrangements.  This post will be updated if I purchase some.  Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day.

EDIT:If it matters to anyone I am trying to upgrade my Ranger's war arrows so that I can be more effective with him at calvary.  So I am on a budget for this one and 850K is my best foot forward.  I have no intention of ever reselling them.

A trade has been made.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!