Open Unable to connect to server
Whenever i try to join the game i see this message (Unable to connect to server),  I also don't see any servers except those I have in my favorites. I've tried few things from tale words forum but it didn't help so i'm looking for advice here.
-Hurricane Bow: 11.05.2014
-White Winged Helmet: 19.01.2015
Are you not able to connect to any server? (AU, NA, EU). If not I would assume it is a connection issue. If you could list the steps taken to counter this problem I might be able to come up with a new one.
"The only funny thing about Polish people is the scamming threads." Faravin (2016)
"We wiped because the Russians were thinking about Putin" Faravin (2017)
(14-01-2018, 02:58 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Are you not able to connect to any server? (AU, NA, EU). If not I would assume it is a connection issue. If you could list the steps taken to counter this problem I might be able to come up with a new one.
Yes, im not able to connect any server (can't check AU becouse i don't have any in my favorites, but i guess it would be the same problem)  I've tried this things except soulution number 2:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/t...878.0.html 
As i see in internet people mostly deal with this problem by changing  "use_secure_connection = 0" line in rgl_config.txt. Of course tried it too, even few times but it doesn't change anything.

EDIT: It seems like i've problem with my router,no idea why it's just for warband. I made a hotspot via my phone and then i could join server.
Possibly by resetting the router might solve your problem. Have you tried that?
"The only funny thing about Polish people is the scamming threads." Faravin (2016)
"We wiped because the Russians were thinking about Putin" Faravin (2017)
(14-01-2018, 01:00 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Possibly by resetting the router might solve your problem. Have you tried that?
Yes i tried, however i still have this issue.  I'll try it again and hopefully it'll be solved.