Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do players want this function?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
72.22%
13 72.22%
No
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unexpected text when somebody looted legendaries
(19-01-2018, 07:31 AM)Woody Wrote:
(19-01-2018, 07:29 AM)Nka19 Wrote: More red mats would just make them super cheap and not special at all to loot, what we need is a marketplace price for ALL mats, with selling and buying price (buying price would be "InStock:" depending what people sold them to marketplace) so nothing can really be lacking in-game, and person can always buy it in marketplace on higher rate if he wants, which can also not make some materials to be over-priced unless there's 0 in stock.

Said the person with 300m jaja Tongue

Got nothing more useful to comment?

I said this cause I think mats being cheap makes people who start their game way too slow to progress, they can't sell anything at some decent price to buy themselves some decent gear. So controlling the prices this way would solve that problem, and give the feeling of looting mats more special again. (fara being super happy with zincs, ravens and shade ores doesn't count).
----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: To actually comment on OP, I do think message in Purple would be very useful, no-one can really fake that, not sure what "hackers" are you guys talking about, we only have one here and that's Kasovic Wink, and if people are afk for 3-5min (which is allowed) would still be nice to know if they got something in that time.

So i'd support this idea.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unexpected text when somebody looted legendaries - by Nka19 - 19-01-2018, 07:41 AM