Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Woody v Malong: The Great Calendar Debate
(21-01-2018, 06:46 AM)Malong Wrote: Holy... This is why I typed "humanity would be better served if people instead spent their time analyzing thought processes and modeling the behavior that leads to correct conclusions."

1. Nice calendar of November 21 to December 7 instead of December 21 to January 5.
  2. Did it not strike you as odd that the days of the week did not line up with the previous post (Thursday, 12/21 to Friday, 1/5)?
  3. Did it not strike you as odd that the last day of December had 30 days in it?
  4. Did it not strike you as odd that both years of the months in the calendar screenshot say 2017 when this event was about the start of a new year?
  5. Do you really think the last day of a month ends a calendar week when it does not lie on a Saturday? Or the first day of a month is a different week from the previous day when it doesn't start on a Sunday?
This is also why I typed "This just digs you into deeper holes, with worse ways to get out."

I've been sitting here staring at the computer screen with my jaw completely dropped while typing this entire post. I've really never seen anything like this. Are you concussed? I can't think of any other explanation.

So you saying have never made a mistake on the internet or just normal life because of.

A. You being very tired as of working all day
B. Having some alcohol in your system
C. Not giving a fuck about what people think as of (2) or not even

Really you're making this into a bigger deal than it needs to be but I will be happy to ask any question's you have.

(1) This is also why I typed "This just digs you into deeper holes, with worse ways to get out." 

From my point of view, I'm just defended my self. If anyone could be in my place at that time most people would fail a lot harder than I did. 

(2)Are you concussed?

Ahaha... Can't blame you for thinking that I guess but to remind you or just tell you. Having dyslexia + alcohol +  the internet + being very tired as of working that day from 8am-6pm = In a fucking mess. Trust me on this there are things I could of said at times that would put my self and others in so much trouble... Really small error's of misspelling words and having the grammar of a 6 year old is nothing... I can take all the crap from 12 year olds that think they know better than me because they can put a sentence together in a cleaner way. (not talking to you but some people... fuck it's just more funny than sad) Having dyslexia is a curse... but that does not mean I'm retarded. There are things that dyslexia does help with eg Art, ... and not all of that stuff is "hands on"it been tested on me at a very young age I can problem solve and find ways to do things that most people don't think of whether that be easier way or a harder way that depended on the appalachian.

(3) This one is something I want to guess you may ask or least think. Why use the forum.

That will be explained at a later date as I would love for this to go on for abt longer Tongue. Sorry my little guinea pig or as Barron would say teacher I cant tell you yet but maybe in idk 1/2 of a year or should I call that 500 weeks just to grind your gears even more?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Sir Baron - 08-01-2018, 01:57 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Malong - 08-01-2018, 04:39 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Alphaa - 08-01-2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by DR. - 08-01-2018, 05:10 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Sir Baron - 08-01-2018, 05:30 PM
RE: Swadian New Year Tournament - by Malong - 08-01-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by Malong - 21-01-2018, 05:16 AM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by DR. - 21-01-2018, 05:40 AM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by Malong - 21-01-2018, 06:46 AM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by DR. - 21-01-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Tournament Discussion Thread - by Malong - 21-01-2018, 02:29 PM