Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Few questions about some numbers (dmg values)
So here they are, my few questions:

Dmg bonuses:

Whats the exact dmg bonus of Powerstrike/Powerthrow/Powerdraw/WPF points8%/10%/14% (Max is [(1 + 4) * 14%] =  70% )/(WPF*0.01*0.15+0.85)

Speed bonuses:

Whats the speed bonus of WPF/Athletics? (WPF on weapons/reload, Ath on walking speed) ATH: 4-5 agi

Attributes:

Whats the bonus of STR/AGI on speed/dmg ?  STR: 1/5 of a point of raw dmg

Hope someone can enlighten me ;-) ,

Peso

thx for the answers!
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
I think PS/PD/PT vary in how much they increase damaged but I think they're inbetween 8-12%.

Athletics is an unknown amount I think, WPF increases damage and speed the more points are in a skill. ( Don't know specifics )

1 STR point give 1 hp and a small damage increase that's like 3 points of str add 1 point of damage I believe.

AGI just slightly effects movement speed.

Play native singleplayer in warband to learn more about stats though.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...msg4090900
Agility does not affect attack speed, it just makes you run faster.
(09-01-2013, 03:29 AM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: Agility does not affect attack speed, it just makes you run faster.
According to the Warband Native it is correlated with attack speed, with no affect on movement speed. Is it changed in this mod?
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/l3m/
Also on NI TS and IRC.
Commando: [Lemon]
Sniper: SK_LemonAde
Go in singleplayer and import a character with 999 agility and no proficiency.
(09-01-2013, 04:03 AM)Lemon link Wrote: [quote author=Huscarlton Banks link=topic=8813.msg72233#msg72233 date=1357702151]
According to the Warband Native it is correlated with attack speed, with no affect on movement speed. Is it changed in this mod?
[/quote]

Warband native ? You got that from the code or from a website ? Many websites have different answers and they often conflict each other.

Like Ughgh's link, trust CMP , he's the main dev of cRPG and he knows his shit Tongue
(09-01-2013, 04:03 AM)Lemon link Wrote: [quote author=Huscarlton Banks link=topic=8813.msg72233#msg72233 date=1357702151]
[/quote]

It is a common misconception but it is not correlated in this mod or native regardless of what the game manual says.
(09-01-2013, 02:57 AM)ughgh link Wrote: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...msg4090900
Thats what I`m lookin for, thanks!
Hope the Dev' s here haven' t changed it Big Grin
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
NordInvasion uses the default values.

Power Strike is 8% per rank
Power Throw is 10% per rank, item requirement does not change this.
Power Draw is 14% per rank, up to a maximum bonus of [(1 + 4) * 14%] =  70%
Each point of Strength gives 1/5th of a point of raw damage for non-crossbow attacks.
Each point of Athletics is about equal to 4-5 points of Agility.

The formula for WPF damage bonus is (WPF*0.01*0.15+0.85), with a proficiency of 100 being a multiplier of one (no effect), proficiencies lower than 100 having a damage penalty, proficiencies higher than 100 have a damage bonus.

Nobody has posted the exact formula for the swing speed changes that accompany proficiency changes, because each weapon and swing has a different speed (and reach, for that matter).