Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Return Mangler and Blessed Penetrator
(12-02-2018, 03:44 PM)Coconut Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 03:31 PM)Woody Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 03:26 PM)Akanamah Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 03:21 PM)Coconut Wrote: Mangler was op, so was ailia, I wouldnt be surprised if the upgraded mangler is worse than 57p mangler.

I think you know perfectly well that the upgrade Mangler will have 55 damage. do not break comedy pls.

Don't forget things can change like your penetrator your talking about.

You are taking a RISK by crafting the first of an item, and you shouldn't look in the item files as I would think those would be subject to change until maybe a week after one is crafted.

It's your own fault if you looked in the item code, saw an item that you thought was op and crafted it based on information that players shouldn't have. I would just assume that all uncrafted upgraded legendaries that are in the files are fake stats or in testing phase.

[Image: 93a4ab_6130147.jpg]
5char
Confirm , I want my Mangler and AGS back
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
(12-02-2018, 04:13 PM)Mánagarm Wrote: Confirm , I want my Mangler and AGS back

Ags? It got a buff 

I dont think the buff should of gone to speed but still be happy they did something because my pic.

Less weight or more cut would of been better but still.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-02-2018, 04:19 PM)Woody Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 04:13 PM)Mánagarm Wrote: Confirm , I want my Mangler and AGS back

Ags? It got a buff 

I dont think the buff should of gone to speed but still be happy they did something because my pic.

Less weight or more cut would of been better but still.

yes the mangler should be the old and the ags , same old speed but 72 or even 74c this would be a good buff
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
So am I getting your guys' AGS or not? I'll PM you my ID.
Upgrading anything will always have better stats. As it was said, upgrades were made only for those who want to upgrade their favorite items, therefor it'll be very expensive as item itself is good already.

Regarding twigs and rupturers that you mentioned, I think the +1 dmg change was made cause everyone was talking about how ruptures are still better cause of +1 more dmg, (just my guess).
Upgraded twigs were supposed to be better, and don't forget, adding more damage to spears automatically decreases some of the accuracy, so to some players that might even count as a nerf.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(12-02-2018, 08:51 AM)Best Villain Wrote: PioPio Yes, but for this there are antitrust authorities! Do we have it here? Not quite sure! 
Joseph_Smithy Ultimatum? I am not think so! Maybe is look like... but i say again: My friends want ONLY one - justice!

It literally states at the end, here's our ULTIMATUM. Ultimatum does not mean the same as justice.
Hi, I'm Joseph_Smithy and I approve this message.

Big Grin Big Grin
I will join your ultimatum. Oh wait... I already left because the mod is dead and the game design changes are so unpredictable that it ruins the mod for me. You can't constantly change everything around if you plan on having a stable and working economy. Remember when imperial and defender items where craftables? The patch back then gave the owners of these crafted items a huge amount of value because it changed them into legendaries. How stupid is that? You can't just change an already crafted item into a legendary one. It is annoying as hell. Same for the tiger scale and efs change and the many valsgarde changes. Same as the many other changes that have been made to existing items. That is not how a rpg is supposed to handle items. Rule number one when it comes to rpg items: Only nerf or buff them if they are ridiculously unbalanced and if you wish to add a new legendary, rename the old one, change its texture and add a new item with the old texture. Make up your mind dev team and think before creating items that are shifted around for years. This mod is supposed to take very long to "complete" and thus you need to give the players an item structure that they can trust in. How should you build your class and aquire equipment if you are changing it constantly? Stop changing items like this or make the progression faster to create a good game.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(13-02-2018, 01:27 AM)Jalau Wrote: I will join your ultimatum. Oh wait... I already left because the mod is dead and the game design changes are so unpredictable that it ruins the mod for me. You can't constantly change everything around if you plan on having a stable and working economy. Remember when imperial and defender items where craftables? The patch back then gave the owners of these crafted items a huge amount of value because it changed them into legendaries. How stupid is that? You can't just change an already crafted item into a legendary one. It is annoying as hell. Same for the tiger scale and efs change and the many valsgarde changes. Same as the many other changes that have been made to existing items. That is not how a rpg is supposed to handle items. Rule number one when it comes to rpg items: Only nerf or buff them if they are ridiculously unbalanced and if you wish to add a new legendary, rename the old one, change its texture and add a new item with the old texture. Make up your mind dev team and think before creating items that are shifted around for years. This mod is supposed to take very long to "complete" and thus you need to give the players an item structure that they can trust in. How should you build your class and aquire equipment if you are changing it constantly? Stop changing items like this or make the progression faster to create a good game.

Elder Scrolls Online seems to be doing alright...

To rephrase - I am a person that actually reads the patch notes.  I know that just about every successful RPG does have stat and balance changes over time: ESO, LoL, Everquest, and Overwatch to name a few without getting into the plethora of Korean MMOs, niche MMOs, stupid multiplayer flash games, etc.  The idea that an RPG that changes stats cannot be successful is ridiculous.  Your opinion does not change that.
(13-02-2018, 01:27 AM)Jalau Wrote: I will join your ultimatum. Oh wait... I already left because the mod is dead and the game design changes are so unpredictable that it ruins the mod for me. You can't constantly change everything around if you plan on having a stable and working economy. Remember when imperial and defender items where craftables? The patch back then gave the owners of these crafted items a huge amount of value because it changed them into legendaries. How stupid is that? You can't just change an already crafted item into a legendary one. It is annoying as hell. Same for the tiger scale and efs change and the many valsgarde changes. Same as the many other changes that have been made to existing items. That is not how a rpg is supposed to handle items. Rule number one when it comes to rpg items: Only nerf or buff them if they are ridiculously unbalanced and if you wish to add a new legendary, rename the old one, change its texture and add a new item with the old texture. Make up your mind dev team and think before creating items that are shifted around for years. This mod is supposed to take very long to "complete" and thus you need to give the players an item structure that they can trust in. How should you build your class and aquire equipment if you are changing it constantly? Stop changing items like this or make the progression faster to create a good game.
I did not want to touch upon the theme of transforming Imperial and Defender into legendary items. as well as the transformation of Grinded helm (I do not exactly remember the name "60 armor on t3 inf") in Grifon bascinet. because at that time I was not. but except that it was complete nonsense. so also some players knew about the fact that the items will be changed. so for example Grinded heml massively bought at auction. it was done by those who learned about the changes before they were released.
     My Shop    My Steam