Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: -
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The minimap size should be reduced
40.00%
4 40.00%
The minimap size should not be reduced
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Minimap size
The minimap is not mini enough, it takes up too much space and i have to constantly turn it on and off.
If most don't want it, it might be nice if there was a setting to adjust it, or another hotkey for a smaller minimap.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Don't worry, the minimap's dimensions and interface are currently receiving some attention. Hopefully future versions will be less intrusive, more customizable, and much prettier. Thank you for your suggestion and your time.
To come back to this suggestion this is what I have currently set it to:
What does the community think about the new dimensions? It should be fair bit smaller then the old one. Also the dimensions of the minimap should be equal on all maps.

Would the community be interested in a always on option? Perhaps a setting could be added to the website that will cover this option, either having it on by default or off by default. A toggle option will always remain available in game.

Looking forward to some feedback to hopefully sculpt the minimap according to the wishes of the community.
I personally have it on x1 all the time, so most of the current minimap-size is unused and just annoying, as it is 1/3 (?) of the width of my screen... the size suggested by kaas looks better in my opinion.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam