Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Normal Mode xp
Now everybody is quite rich and busy on rag/hard mode. Often newer players are forced to play with few others carrying them. xp is good for full servers and shouldn't be increased probably, but it'd be nice to moderate xp for player number. eg for every successful round on normal, each player gets a bonus  of (x melee and ranged xp) * wave number * constant.

So let's say 100 cumulative xp for first wave, then 150 for 2nd, 200 for 3rd and so on, to give those few new normal players more incentive to get further and keep going.

Doing this in like 2 mins so cant go over what i wrote or expand etc.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
The value in normal for rich players is the low level crafting mats
I can get 1000 basic mats from one run
Right now a ton of people are doing hard and rag mostly because there have been a ton of drops from it
Once people stop looting ever few runs they will start playing in what ever sever is up
Would have been more interesting if X amount of exp is increased by the numbers of players on a server.

Although that would make it a tad overpowered? cant really say, but it would be an incentive to fill the servers.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
(25-02-2018, 10:44 AM)oracolus Wrote: Would have been more interesting if X amount of exp is increased by the numbers of players on a server.

Although that would make it a tad overpowered? cant really say, but it would be an incentive to fill the servers.

It used to be like that but people HATED it
(25-02-2018, 04:11 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: The value in normal for rich players is the low level crafting mats
I can get 1000 basic mats from one run
Right now a ton of people are doing hard and rag mostly because there have been a ton of drops from it
Once people stop looting ever few runs they will start playing in what ever sever is up

Once everyone is done getting their fill of legendarys they'll be hungry again, this time not for more leg's, HM and lumps, no. They'll be hungry for old boots and crooked sticks!

All jokes aside, this is a decent point, but the thing is that there are still 'many' times when the noobs are left to dig up their own scraps, and it'd simply feel more rewarding if they got something out of it which does not feel negliable. Also AU normal never really fills up after it was active for a couple of weeks. I feel that if there was this bonus incentive it may help the servers fill up more.

Few people are good on hard and rag for increased leg chance, but on normal when you are still in need of xp, that balancing factor is not present.

Regarding increasing xp for more players, that'd have an adverse effect; driving people to only play on semi-full servers, especially as the average would be moderated to reduce xp for those few players on.
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
This is not something we currently agree with. Thank you for your suggestion and your time.