Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Throwing weapon of the Legionnaire
If you are a Legionnaire you probably need a sword and shield. Sometimes this is taken to be two-handed weapons to slash. And you have only one slot for throwing. All throwing weapons locked Legionnaire has 15 charges and in fact it is very small. I think that should increase the charges of projectile weapons for Legionnaire to 25. What do you think about it?
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
So guess you are talking about the ammo in VHTA/Heavy Pilum/Pilum. k.

If we look at all the throwing weapons in game V-daggers has the most at 25 then 20 on Malice which is a leg throwing weapon etc... So um ye. 

I do find on Leg you run out of ammo faster as normally you have 1-2 stacks vs the 3-4 on pikeman but that just comes down to this class's role. Having more ammo does sound good but in the long term, it would probably mean having lower stats in somewhere else.

A good example is Alia... I will give it that it's a good xbow but the class itself is the downside... If any Cm picks up Alia he becomes better even tho you needed to go this class brings it in. Same goes for Hoplite polearms with Mara. Could have added a lot more here but talking about 1 hero locked stuff as that's were I see a problem.

Like Alia I don't think its the problem is the class (Repeaterman) what I would do is buff the class to have the same +30 xbow skill then nerf Alia accuracy a bit. Like this, I find what you are saying to just come down to the class, not the weapon. 

Go play pikeman if you want to throw for more than 1 wave.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I guess it's up to you how many stacks of ammo do you want to use, so more ammo in stack could be a slight overbuff.
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Unnecessary, it´s up to you if you wanna use a sword and shield or nah. This doesn´t really make any sense.
I will say both Malice and VHTA's work as melee so you could go with just them and a shield
Yes axes so work and it is very convenient. But the Heavy Pilum doesn't work unfortunately. And it often happens that you just can't do a lot of projectile weapons on the break, as the Legionnaire also still an infantryman and is forced to fix his shield and restore HP. And to skip ahead to replenish the ammunition of these endless imbalanced archers.
It is this state of Affairs that has led me to think that by increasing Pak to 25 you will save Legionnaires from headaches on respite and let them engage in other tasks.
To the same axes can be not involve, and increase the number of only heavy Pilum
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Actually, it might not be bad to increase the ammo for Heavy Pilum. The weapon itself is no big deal while it's class locked, so at least it could have the advantage of some additional ammo.
Increasing the ammo on Legionnaire throwing spears would still have a large overall effect on the balance of the game - any Pikeman could pick them up and refill to get an overly large number of throwing spears.

Legionnaire throwing spears may have slightly more ammo and augmented stats in the future, depending on interest and how it affects the balance of the game.

Thank you for your suggestion and your time.