Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do people want to have average dates on when updates will be released?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course, the anticipation is killing me
16.67%
2 16.67%
No, it would spoil the fun for me.
16.67%
2 16.67%
I could care less as long as updates keep coming
66.67%
8 66.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Updates
Personally i would like to have a general idea as this mod is starting to bore me without something else to do. Sure tinkerer and nurse came out but honestly i don't feel like slaving for assist xp for something that isn't very interactive. And sure im only sergeant but commando does not give much more then a good 2h and some of the "dumbest and ugliest" armor. Just want to know if other people feel the same way. 
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
Giving set dates on updates is a very hard thing to do for us. Mainly because this is something we do in our free time and as such it varies very how much we work any given day, sometimes a lot gets done in a short amount of time and other times we don't have much time to work or we get slowed down by massive bugs and problems.

As long as I've been on the team we haven't really known about the updates till a few hours before release ourselves when we realize we are kinda set with some new stuff and it works the way it should. "So we wanna release this now?", "Go for it!"

Of course we want to update as often as we can and please our community as much as possible, but this is a hobby for us and we have other stuff going on as well.  Wink
oh i understand that completely its just i don't like being left in the dark =( To me the last time anything was officially posted on what you guys are doing was on the 3rd of December. Even if its just the month that something is expected, that would be enough to please me.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
For me, I play this game when I'm done with my homework, I have no job, but I do some sports, so I have alot of free time. But even so, school can be unpredictable when it comes to homework and big projects and tests. For someone who has a job and supports themselves they would have a lot less free time than a 15 year old (me). I say take as long as you want, but fill us in on the progress.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
(09-01-2012, 04:23 AM)Aventori link Wrote: oh i understand that completely its just i don't like being left in the dark =( To me the last time anything was officially posted on what you guys are doing was on the 3rd of December. Even if its just the month that something is expected, that would be enough to please me.

Well like I said it's very hard to promise anything. But I'll throw a small bone and hope I don't end up lying to much to you  Tongue

We are currently working on the fabled and mystical Hard-Mode, and with some luck it should be out in maybe a week or two. But don't execute me if it takes a bit longer.  Wink Other then that support professions are of course being worked on, a bit unsure how far we are in that process since that's all Jez work, but should release another tier soon I think.