Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Spoilers not showing up on forums
(15-01-2013, 09:38 PM)Kip link Wrote:An easier way to use Ughgh's code is to enter [tt]javascript: j=jQuery.noConflict(); initSpoilers()[/tt] into the address bar.  I tested it in Firefox, IE, Chrome, and Opera.

Do this while viewing a page with spoilers.  No console necessary.

Edit:
Typing [tt]var j=jQuery.noConflict()[/tt] in the Firefox web console returns "undefined".
[tt]var j=jQuery.noConflict(); initSpoilers()[/tt] returns "TypeError: j is not a function".

It is strange that the code works in the address bar but not the console.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
nope. still not work on firefox.
I have the same Problem with Opera...
When i type this:
javascript: j=jQuery.noConflict(); initSpoilers()
This appears:
Reference error: Initspoilers is not defined
initSpoilers is a case-sensitive function.
Seems there is something missing or the scripts.js file is messed up. I'll have a look at the code.

EDIT: Found the problem. Will do some testing to see if I can fix it. I apologize if you see strange behaviour on the forum.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
This is now fixed. Tested in Latest Chrome and Firefox and IE 7-9. It will not work in IE6 but if anyone here is using that you should be shot.

You might need to clear your cache or CTRL + F5 a couple of times to get the latest web files down.
(21-01-2013, 05:50 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote:This is now fixed. Tested in Latest Chrome and Firefox and IE 7-9. It will not work in IE6 but if anyone here is using that you should be shot.

You might need to clear your cache or CTRL + F5 a couple of times to get the latest web files down.

Huh, that's strange. At a certain post, can't remember which, it showed the spoiler after a couple of CTRL + F5's. Now at my test spoiler in my signature it doesn't work.

EDIT: And this one above doesn't work either for me.

EDIT 2: Well this is awkward, I can see Gashy's spoiler in his signature but I can't see my own.

EDIT 3: I can also see the spoilers in Senni's house crafting post, haven't checked any other posts yet. It is also strange that I can see the spoiler in the Preview, but not in the actual post.
Striker strikes again.

Ye I'm getting the same issue here but not on other threads. I can see where it's failing so I'll try to address it.
(21-01-2013, 05:50 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote:This is now fixed. Tested in Latest Chrome and Firefox and IE 7-9. It will not work in IE6 but if anyone here is using that you should be shot.

Thank you so much..this was driving we crazy with all the new crafting changes going on. Smile
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes