Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Invasion
Normal invasion remains the same.

Medium mode:
The average mode is Hard mod, but it endures such changes
- Renaming to Medium invasion; 
- Boss 15 waves now Princess Dortea (Ragnar moves in Hard mode);

Hard mod
Hard mod is now called Ragnarok mode, but it endures the following changes
- Renaming the Hard Mod.
- Replace Nord models and Rename bots and bosses. Characteristics of bots and bosses should remain as on the Ragnarok. 

(Bosses can now be the jarls, king Ragnar. For example, Jarl Olaf, Jarl Haeda and other. Boss 15 waves of will King Ragnar)

Ragnarok mod.
Everything should be truly challenging to without a team you couldn't pass the first wave.

- Let appear the possibility of "an illusion of Loki" instead of a trickster. Ie Instead of the Trickster is the possibility of suffering from Loki. After all, it's Ragnarok! The gods of the Nords are attacking you!
- Let there will be new characters from the legends - dwarves! They can carry our fortifications into chips, because they are dressed in armor Defender and armed with Dwarf Axes and heavy war hammers.
- You can give a chance Heimdall to blow the horn and magnifies their minions. Will sound very epic.
- Tor needs to blow up more and throw your Mjollnir carrying us in different directions.
- One should throw more spears from the sky.

- Access to this mode is allowed only to the heroes of the 52 LVL, the rest will be expelled.
- It must be a nightmare for the players, but the reward needs to be worthwhile. After all, it is in this mode, players will use their blessed and cursed blades and spears. The players somewhere will have to earn the blessings of their legendary thing, and this place here on Ragnarok!

Friends please support this post with your suggestions and ideas. Because with each patch our weapons are getting stronger and the enemy weaker and we need more and stronger enemy )

If I made somewhere a grave mistake don't scold me please, I don't understand the English language.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I love the idea of anyhow bringing a new level of difficulty.
Also, I love the idea with Heimdallr and his horn.

Imagine you have a mode where you're fighting all the gods and its not common to win, which increases the chance of finding special things in case you reach the later waves - that's amazing.
One thing that should be changed then is the thing with throwing weapons and the bulletdrop in archery. Once you're facing these new nordtroops, you should know how to use your bow & your throwing weapons, EVEN ON RANGE. THE new bulletdrop is just bothering, not balancing anything. (You can always change the dmg., speed and accuracy)

Additionally, I'd like to see some special maps, which are locked to the new invasion like Midgard or Asgard for example, where you have to fight.

You need to find a name for the new invasion & you have to think about the new enemys we will face - includes the minions in mixed waves & minions in boss waves and also the bosses.
(Devs will probably deal with the items they'll drop.)
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
I like the idea. I'd love to see this happening as some kind of temporary event, like Halloween.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(04-03-2018, 08:23 PM)Angar Wrote: Additionally, I'd like to see some special maps, which are locked to the new invasion like Midgard or Asgard for example, where you have to fight.

Also ban tomes, cades. There will be no refill point except ammo crates. That will be just fucking irritating and I LIKE IT  Big Grin
buff malice D:
Steam
Looted:
Fiendish Bow 05.02.2017
Halogi's Torch 21.02.2018
Dark Gothic Greaves 22.03.2018
Mercy 03.05.2021
Rending Bolts 05.05.21
Brigadine Plated Red 16.05.21
Durendal 03.08.21
ItzZockiWTK Ullr´s bane
IrolltwentiesIt's a bow.
SovietI think it shoots arrows? not sure
I guess there's nothing to lose and something to gain in adding a new difficulty level. The technical trouble I see is the number of servers required. Probably easy to handle for EU, there's plenty of servers to use. But I wonder how about AU?
(04-03-2018, 09:22 PM)Bobo Wrote: I guess there's nothing to lose and something to gain in adding a new difficulty level. The technical trouble I see is the number of servers required. Probably easy to handle for EU, there's plenty of servers to use. But I wonder how about AU?

I am willing to pay for the cost of 1 AU server
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
New Mode Would be Nice yes.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Allow Odin to kick players randomly.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
What be this

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
the new thor uses not mjolnir, but the mighty banhammer! get hit and you cant play NI for an hour Big Grin
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]