Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I get kicked cose I didn't drop my weapon....
Hello
I didnt drop my weapon when VLK_Ragnash ask it....and then when I drop it no one pick it up after that I get kicked -.-
Arcavius_Thor:Prince kill:4
                            Thor kill:1
my steam: xelosz

(16-01-2013, 04:32 PM)Dominius Colombo link Wrote:Hello
I didnt drop my weapon when VLK_Ragnash ask it....and then when I drop it no one pick it up after that I get kicked -.-

I anticipated this and was looking for to this.

You were kicked because you were leeching.

I asked you to drop the hammers and help the team, you refused. The part about dropping the hammers is your right, you don't have to do that. My issue was you used the hammers as an excuse to not help the team claiming they were too short. You made no effort what so ever to help the team in any manner whatsoever. You chose to instead mouth off at me when I asked you to help the team several times, you were in the game for 3 waves doing absolutely nothing after I asked you to help each wave. This is the definition of leeching.

Stars was present and will back me up 100%.
I drop one of them but no one take it....and Im so happy when people who said this is a shit weapon the HWH is better and etc. asking me for one and when I say no they offended...and I wrote something before you kick me....but no one read it!

(16-01-2013, 04:48 PM)Dominius Colombo link Wrote:I drop one of them but no one take it....and Im so happy when people who said this is a shit weapon the HWH is better and etc. asking me for one and when I say no they offended...and I wrote something before you kick me....but no one read it!

I did read it, you were laughing in my face. Which I didn't take kindly to. You are avoiding the issue here. You were kicked for leeching, not for not dropping the hammers, by not dropping the hammers all you did was draw attention to your leeching.
I dont wanna be disrespectful.... I admit I didnt do anything but there was no place...I will be a part of team next time if it can be

I saw three spots for slasing when you said those exact same words ingame (sorry for butting in)

(Ignore this, he removed his post about no spots to slash after this was posted)
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
so I didnt see it sorry  than Sad next time I will be more carefull

Issue concluded. Locking.