Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Exp Gained From Craft + Crafting List (Not Complete)
Just reached level 9, and realized the strange armor's crafting supplies cost about as much as you get from selling the armor pieces. You may get 1k profit. Does this ideal hold true all the way up the crafting levels, or when you get higher can you make (more/better) money off of it?

I'm having fun grinding the crafting levels though. Big Grin exciting leveling up.
I only seek mild profit, some players ask retarded amounts of money, and thats why mine sell and theirs sit.  Often Ill put ot 1k over simply to cover posting costs also...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Ok thanks   
I'm surprised people sell items at a high price. I thought items would be some what cheap due to how much you have to grind crafting experience to get anywhere. I had to make myself some ten deployable shields to get anywhere.
I went through the low tier crafts again and found some errors

Leather Jerkin is 50 XP not 25 XP
Leather Gloves are 30 XP not 25 XP
Gambeson is 55 XP not 25 XP

You forgot to add:

Level 2

» Craft Rus Shoes
    1 x Leather
    1 x Cloth
    1 x Wood

25 XP
[Image: dQuRc.jpg]
Thanks, chances are the devs are making minor changes.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Making lots of minor changes tonight Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(17-02-2012, 04:47 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Making lots of minor changes tonight Smile

MY WORK FOR NOTHING!!!! DAMNIT!!!

At least ya' gave me a heads up...
(09-01-2012, 07:54 PM)kevindrosario link Wrote:Also, you craft the leather jerkin? Is that profitable at all? 6 leather and 10 cloth is at least 16 thousand gold in materials.

dude its like 1k at fair price and i dont even need to buy it