Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Ancient Great Sword
Guys, ive just looted my first item after 6 years of playing, wanted to share and wanted to know about it, how much is this thing? does it have a blunt damage?
(13-04-2018, 08:54 PM)thheru Wrote: Guys, ive just looted my first item after 6 years of playing, wanted to share and wanted to know about it, how much is this thing? does it have a blunt damage?

WhoDropped it?
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

ragnar dropped it
69c 52p

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I haven´t heard of effective, blunt swords yet besides the Heavy Practice Sword.
(13-04-2018, 11:23 PM)Alphaa Wrote: I haven´t heard of effective, blunt swords yet besides the Heavy Practice Sword.

Ags use to have 44b vs the 52p it has atm

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Even if it had blunt it wouldn't be good, the weight got reduced to 2 so it wouldn't knockdown as often
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy