Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Construction Tools?
Perhaps I'm being thick, but I was going to construct a normal barricade and saw the recipe now needs "4x Construction Tools", which are black, so should be market purchasable, I'm guessing.

However, they aren't in the market. Does anyone know where they are?
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(21-01-2013, 05:35 PM)Barristan link Wrote:House crafting has now been integrated with normal crafting.

Each house crafting profession now has a level 4 item that they craft. These level 4 items are now also integrated into the individual profession recipes.

For example:
Processed wood relates to blacksmithing and a bit to support.
Chain links relate to armoursmithing.
Construction tools relate to support.

Processed wood and construction tools have been added to recipes.

Chains have also been introduced as a basic mat. This mat is used to construct chain links which are now a part of armoursmith production. Due to the fact that chains are a new item, the drop rate for them is quite high.

This will allow new houses to make money on relatively basic materials and will force mid-high level players to use these materials.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
House crafting, save up your leather and metal
(21-01-2013, 05:47 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: which are black, so should be market purchasable, I'm guessing.

Not necessarily.
I have some up on the AH if you need any
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -