Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Respec stole my healing!
Well I had to respec, and from I understand its not ment to take your support slot (one of the mods on the board said this).  I was wondering if perhaps I could be reinstated that assist exp or made a medic once more? ...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Only one who can do anything is Jez. I'll inform him of this thread as soon as I see him.
Just mentioning this: The same happens to tinkerer. My assist class was reset at the same time as my main classes when I reset. I fully understand that you can't just fix theese things with a snap of your fingers: Not complaining, just letting you know Smile
Still no fix.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Ah, I thought this was by design when I respeced for commando when the level cap didn't allow commando/archer. 15k assist in the hole, but no biggy. I haven't tried respecing since, but a message to warn future players about the removal of the support class might avoid any confusion for now.
worthless_Walter_Sobchak    You're out of your element
Respec removing support classes as well is intended.

Locking this thread to avoid further confusion.