Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Can't find servers
Until yesterday evening the Nordinvasion mode worked perfectly fine for me for about 3 or 4 years. But when i tried to play today, i couldn't find some servers. 

I've tried many things like deleting M&B and reinstalling, deleted and downloaded Nordinvasion mod, disabling firewall etc... 

After 2 hours and many restarts I was able to find 3 servers, 2 of them were EU servers and 1 was NA. In the NA server I had a ping of 140, while in the EU servers I had 450+ ,which is totally strange, because I am from Austria.      

I never had troubles with a high ping or a bad internet connection in Nordinvasion before so I don't know which causes these high pings. In other games I've played today my ping is around 30-50 and I had a strong connection.

It has got nothing to do with my Modem either, because I already tried with my mobile phone data but this didn't work aswell.

And some friends of mine are having the problem aswell. (They are from Austria too)

Please help us to find some servers again.

Update: Well maybe this solution seems kinda strange, but always when i got kicked out of games or couldn't see servers I had Teamspeak running. Since I don't use Teamspeak while playing/starting Nordinvasion it works fine for me. Maybe this is just random and the problem was something else and it got solved, but always when I am on ts, I loose connection to the servers once in a while.
Loots:
21.05.2018 - Fell Edge
23.05.2018 - Zephyr
Is the website slow or unreachable as well?
No the website works perfectly fine.
Loots:
21.05.2018 - Fell Edge
23.05.2018 - Zephyr
I can see servers again, but I still can't see about 5-8 servers. And i constantly have a ping of 100+
Loots:
21.05.2018 - Fell Edge
23.05.2018 - Zephyr
Can someone give the ID / domain of the EU server hosting so he could trace? Seems like there's something pretty wrong on the way it would help to find which step it is...