Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you enjoy about NI? (Multiple Choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Community Aspect?
10.81%
4 10.81%
The Sheer Grind for upgrades?
8.11%
3 8.11%
The unique Features?
21.62%
8 21.62%
Trading / Crafting?
16.22%
6 16.22%
All of the Above?
43.24%
16 43.24%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NI Advertisiment
(07-06-2018, 09:15 PM)Winter Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 08:10 PM)Kura Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 06:47 PM)Sudoku_killer Wrote: t-shirts are ok. but there is one simple step that in my opinion would improve number of donator base. If only devs would stop charge donators on AH

Nah that wouldn't be ideal, donators should not get any extra benefits towards the game apart from showing support by donating.
There needs to be Gold sinks and the AH is fine the way it is, if something costs a lot to put up on the AH we have a trading category in the forums.

Ironically donators can already evade the gold sink of respecialization costs by virtue of having donator status.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but the precedent of donators being exempt from certain gold sinks is already set.

Oh i didn't know this..

Being said yes i still stand by donators shouldn't be exempt from the AH fee as the forum is free to use and mostly only used for bigger stacks + expensive equipment that you'd never see on the AH because of the fee itself.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

(07-06-2018, 09:19 PM)Kura Wrote: Oh i didn't know this..

Being said yes i still stand by donators shouldn't be exempt from the AH fee as the forum is free to use and mostly only used for bigger stacks + expensive equipment that you'd never see on the AH because of the fee itself.

I agree with that and would personally prefer if all players were allotted a certain number of free respecs per month or something similar, and donating gave cosmetic changes or other neat but not game influencing perks.

As far as merchandise goes, I'd like to see a poll of who would actually be interested in buying a NordInvasion t-shirt before the Developer team considers it.
I personally could use some NI brand budgie smugglers.
(07-06-2018, 10:13 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: I personally could use some NI brand budgie smugglers.

[Insert picture of Tony Abbott]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I would have to agree shirts would probably not work well, but they might be fun for the current players if they wanted them.

I did not know anyone before I started playing NI. No one told me about it. I found NI because I was bored with normal M&B multiplayer and so I searched the multiplayer servers list and downloaded all the mods that had active servers. After trying them all NI gained my interest and I have enjoyed it ever since.

So I would say having active servers is a kind of advertising already since that is how I started.

The only other way not mentioned already that I can think of is if someone/a few people posted on the steam store page telling everyone who owns M&B to give NI a try?
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!