Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Aus Server Support Funding
Sorry if this is a re-post, I couldn't find anything on it, I've been on break for the game just under a year and I'm now back and playing with some friends.

I noticed the Aus servers appear up, but I'm curious as to whose paying for them and if I can help out in anyway. Is there a direct donate link that me and my friends can inject some funds into for the Aus servers?
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
The AU servers are supported through donations made specifically to them (separate from the EU and NA account). You can find the link on our Donate page under the Australia header. We recently switched from accepting donations via PayPal to using the "public pay" option provided by our host so you should hopefully have fewer fees than before.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Cheers Kip. Will pass this info on to the gents.
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
Another quick question, what is the monthly dollar requirement for all the Aus servers to be up in their current state?
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
All the AU servers are on one box costing 25 USD per month.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...