Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should Bard be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bard class best class.
34.88%
15 34.88%
BARD CLASS WHEN?
41.86%
18 41.86%
I'm a brainlet who doesn't like music.
23.26%
10 23.26%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bard Class
I think the Bard should be added to the game.  Add a few legendary instruments such as flute, lute, harp, and horn.  Give it some Commando T4 level 1H/2H skill and no shielding or throwing.

Depending on song and instrument it buffs your allies like 10% health, throwing speed increase, movement speed increase, etc.

Please weigh in on this community.
What bonus would Mambo No. 5 give?
(21-06-2018, 05:43 PM)Soviet Wrote: What bonus would Mambo No. 5 give?

Spaghetti bonus.
I actually like this idea, though I highly doubt they could contribute to the team (enough) and not get angery people reporting them for doing nathan.
Perhaps we could come up with an idea that will make it actually contribute to a run and not make it useless when those fine tunes don't have to be played.
(21-06-2018, 05:47 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I actually like this idea, though I highly doubt they could contribute to the team (enough) and not get angery people reporting them for doing nathan.
Perhaps we could come up with an idea that will make it actually contribute to a run and not make it useless when those fine tunes don't have to be played.

That's the tough part. What role would it fill that isn't already taken? It could play debuff songs too for the Nords... such as -10% health, -20% armor, movement speed decrease, etc. Also you could implement the "Play Together" mechanic and could increase the buff or debuff by 50% and limit it to only 2 bards or something. Make some epic manly music to inspire your allies.
Only if Bard class will have an acces to Tower Shields.
(21-06-2018, 05:53 PM)Corrndog Wrote: Only if Bard class will have an acces to Tower Shields.

As a piggyback to this feature request I would like Tower Shield removed from the game.
Other than influencing our own team, Bards may just as well have an effect on the bots. That way they could decrease things like movement speed, armour rating (similar to Odin) or cause damage over time (although this might interfere with the idea of bards playing pleasant tunes). [Edit: Kinda late response]
Another possibility would be converting bots to join our team who would then fight for us for a given time/until death. Depending on one's instrument's kind and quality, different types of bots (archers, shielded ones, pikemen etc) and difficulty could be affected (eg. legendary flute to convert one/a couple Odin's Chosens).
(21-06-2018, 05:57 PM)Noname Wrote: Other than influencing our own team, Bards may just as well have an effect on the bots. That way they could decrease things like movement speed, armour rating (similar to Odin) or cause damage over time (although this might interfere with the idea of bards playing pleasant tunes). [Edit: Kinda late response]
Another possibility would be converting bots to join our team who would then fight for us for a given time/until death. Depending on one's instrument's kind and quality, different types of bots (archers, shielded ones, pikemen etc) and difficulty could be affected (eg. legendary flute to convert one/a couple Odin's Chosens).

I like your style but let's keep it to buffs and debuffs.
(21-06-2018, 05:48 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(21-06-2018, 05:47 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I actually like this idea, though I highly doubt they could contribute to the team (enough) and not get angery people reporting them for doing nathan.

That's the tough part.  What role would it fill that isn't already taken?  It could play debuff songs too for the Nords... such as -10% health, -20% armor, movement speed decrease, etc.  Also you could implement the "Play Together" mechanic and could increase the buff or debuff by 50% and limit it to only 2 bards or something.  Make some epic manly music to inspire your allies.

I think 50% would be a bit too over powered.

Perhaps, to make it somewhat useful, he can inspire people by singing. I wonder what songs will fit the atmosphere kek.