Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

house and char - bug is in the air
Hello, I have some problems which are annoying, and I played NI long enough to see that it can't work this way forever.
First of all, my house trading is bugged as hell, because it shows trades with people who left the house (THE_DARK_EMPIRE) a couple of months before, but they are still appearing in my trading-list. On the second hand, I have problems with sending trade-invitations to people who ARE in my house, for example DARK_Blade (another bug: in the member-list he is called Dark_Blade ...). Last problem (but not a bug): THE_DARK_EMPIRE has no Captain, what's bad enough, so I ask you Developers for help: Please make DARK_FIGHTER (ID: 21287) and/or DARK_Blade (don't have the ID atm) to the new Captain(s). Else I thought about founding the house again, but we have more than 80k gold deposited on the bank and we would have to start housecrafting again from the beginning ... Please help me, developers, admins, and guys who look on this topic= it's annoying as I said.

Greetings,

DARK_WARRIOR (ID: 12224)
One Ping to rule them all, One Ping to find them,
One Ping to bring them all and in the DARKness bind them!

- words on the one Ping
Jump on IRC we can solve each on of these problems in succession.
[Image: bugyl.png]
here a picture of my traiding list, some of my traiding partners left the house as I said ...
One Ping to rule them all, One Ping to find them,
One Ping to bring them all and in the DARKness bind them!

- words on the one Ping
Solved.