Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Community Project - Ugly Nords
Greetings,

I'm sure some of you are tired of looking at the same nords over and over again
The two examples I listed below are some of the worst offenders, having all been cloned in Barristan's Basement
All the hard-mode enemies look the same (except for eastern adventurers), and even the valkyries and shield maidens look the same (those have male facecodes).
In addition, Champion Huscarls (wave 4), and Veteran Huscarls+Whalers (wave 2) do not have a secondary facecode, making them super-ugly.

How do I help fix this you ask?
  1. Enable edit mode, and start singleplayer in NordInvasion (or Native)
  2. Go to your character screen (C), and click on your tableau, this will allow you to edit your face
  3. Find a nice looking Nord character, and press Ctrl+E to copy this to your clipboard. Save this somewhere and take a screenshot if desired
  4. Adjust the sliders slightly until you find another version (usually first facecode is younger than the second facecode). Press Ctrl+E again.

Note that exporting your characters will also save your facecode somewhere at the bottom of that file.
I recommend taking some facecodes from this mod.
A priority should be placed on having unique faces for hard mode bosses and challenge waves. Some nords with helmets covering their faces (such as Spawn of Loke, Nord Champions, and Mercenary Zweihanders do not necessarily need to be pretty).
Le stickied.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.