Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Characters

Hello friends! I would like to remove several of my characters from the account, in order to release the nickname, and in general, so as not to callous eyes. How can i do this? About the fact that stupidly hide the character, I do not want to, I want to delete. Waiting for an answer! Thank you!

Can only hide not delete.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(31-07-2018, 12:14 PM)Woody Wrote: Can only hide not delete.

That's for sure? Even administrators can not do this?
(31-07-2018, 01:04 PM)Sir_Besik Wrote:
(31-07-2018, 12:14 PM)Woody Wrote: Can only hide not delete.

That's for sure? Even administrators can not do this?

I have seen a dev once move an id to his account cuz some like you bitch because of ocd or what not.

So yes "that's for sure".

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
bust a move
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

We do not support removing characters entirely. The best you can do is rename the character to something you probably will never choose otherwise and hide it.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...