Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you want to see?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Permanent judges
34.71%
42 34.71%
Weekly judges (like jury duty)
37.19%
45 37.19%
Poll with limited number of votes (after submissions)
12.40%
15 12.40%
No change
9.09%
11 9.09%
More time
6.61%
8 6.61%
Total 121 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Voting System
(26-03-2013, 07:07 PM)Senni link Wrote: Check how many of the first screenshots have won.
True enough, but still if it's a contest it should be a fair one. The first one to upload their picture has a chance to snag more thumbs up at the start. But that is if the people who follow take really long to upload, which could happen.
Say a decently funny picture is uploaded first, gets lots of thumbs up. And a really funny picture is uploaded last, but not enough people online to thumb it up past the first one, even though it was the better picture.

tl;dr a jury would be more fair.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Maybe not allow voting before all the weeks pictures is submitted
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
But that would only leave 1-2 days voting D:

Also the first post thing,

Even without thumbs up, first post is the first thing they see, more likely to stick in their mind.

New proposal, NO FIRST POSTS.

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
hmm...

There is no magic solution. I you keep the thumb up system, then the first screens will have more chances. Has been said.

Waiting for all pictures to be submitted would be a useless restriction.

Remove thumb up system, let players submit screens and post comments and uncontrollable expressions of enthousiasm, then let some judges (devs, mainly) decide what is the best submission.

My vote is consequently : weekly judges.
(27-03-2013, 09:08 PM)Yvain link Wrote: hmm...

There is no magic solution. I you keep the thumb up system, then the first screens will have more chances. Has been said.

Waiting for all pictures to be submitted would be a useless restriction.

Remove thumb up system, let players submit screens and post comments and uncontrollable expressions of enthousiasm, then let some judges (devs, mainly) decide what is the best submission.

Senni is the only dev that has "time" to deal with this weekly screenshot event Tongue So I think judges will be players
(25-03-2013, 08:31 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I vote for judges, so that members of a big house don't all vote for their own member despite the fact his screenshot might not be the best. We don't want this to turn into yet another popularity contest.. that's my opinion Wink

Then the plan won't work  Tongue
Judges will probably be elected or something.

Bear in mind, Judges won't be able to win anything.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
FYI, I don't plan on ever participating in this event, and I don't know most of the people submitting screenshots. Oh and people I do know, I hate them ! Wink
Edited the Poll option to make it clearer.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(25-03-2013, 08:31 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: I vote for judges, so that members of a big house don't all vote for their own member despite the fact his screenshot might not be the best. We don't want this to turn into yet another popularity contest.. that's my opinion Wink
Amen! Brother lol