Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

So inflation is getting pretty crazy, huh?
[Image: GiaSc.png]
Not sure if I'm missing something but in case your question is serious then I'llĀ  be optimist and guess it's just some joke from Dragonix, a pessimist would call that a scam attempt, although a poor one considering any player who'd have that kind of money is also aware of the market prices. Another answer (and more likely one) would be to use that auction hall transaction as a means to transfer that amount of money between two chars that couldn't otherwise.

If anything coal's prices keeps going down and down in the past week to the point where I've seen Coals at 1500g when they used to cost twice that amount.
Yeah I was just kidding. But wouldn't it be cheaper to transfer that much gold through a house invite? Only costs 500 gold vs 5000 gold for the listing price. But then I guess it takes some effort too.
If one character can invite the other in the house one is part of then yes the House trading feature is the best way to transfer anything between two characters. Only Leaders and Captains car send such invites though, and creating a House specifically for that would only be profitable in the long run considering the 10 000 gold required to create one.