Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Developer Shack
This thread will contain posts that are related to the development of NordInvasion.
You are feel to reply to anything posted in here, but please keep it on topic.

Poll: Medic support ability should do [N] percentage self heal
Outcome: Yes: 94.29%, No: 5.71%

le busy life

[Image: bc56a10d798471e91fb54e6531aa85db.png]
[Image: e01ba45fc735fbb16022dad9c15e1553.png]

It's not what you think it is
Is this like the love shack?
(17-10-2018, 01:19 PM)Winter Wrote: Is this like the love shack?

given the right circumstances, yes.
How would I apply to be an official Russian bot of Nord Invasion?
(17-10-2018, 01:47 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: How would I apply to be an official Russian bot of Nord Invasion?

Claim prejudice
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

New poll lads and lassies, please vote.
Please also let me know what percentage amount you are comfortable with, I was thinking about 10%
(08-01-2019, 09:19 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: New poll lads and lassies, please vote.
Please also let me know what percentage amount you are comfortable with, I was thinking about 10%

I support this idea even though i have some question marks about it.

Don't want to be old fashioned but, i like the idea of necessity  to other players for healing. I've seen people run/ride to each other in ragnarok and cavalry runs in order to heal others; sometimes they die trying to. Doing runs all together is what some players play for.(among with the community being one of the nicest among the multi player communities.) Plus we usually ask and join servers with what ever is needed in run.(inf, heals,cades etc.) 

But as you say if it is going to be a small percent as you mentioned, why not. Healers deserves some healing as well and a small amount sounds very fair. 

If you / when you add this improvement, people may start buying field medic box since it has 8 ammo while msk and medic box has only 3 in order to be more self efficient. Since fmb has 10 meter radius, increasing the amount of this med item may cause some mess.

Thanks for the hard work you guys have been doing, good luck with the work.
(08-01-2019, 10:35 PM)Nethheru Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 09:19 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: New poll lads and lassies, please vote.

I support this idea even though i have some question marks about it.

Don't want to be old fashioned but, i like the idea of necessity  to other players for healing. I've seen people run/ride to each other in ragnarok and cavalry runs in order to heal others; sometimes they die trying to. Doing runs all together is what some players play for.(among with the community being one of the nicest among the multi player communities.) Plus we usually ask and join servers with what ever is needed in run.(inf, heals,cades etc.) 

But as you say if it is going to be a small percent as you mentioned, why not. Healers deserves some healing as well and a small amount sounds very fair. 

If you / when you add this improvement, people may start buying field medic box since it has 8 ammo while msk and medic box has only 3 in order to be more self efficient. Since fmb has 10 meter radius, increasing the amount of this med item may cause some mess.

Thanks for the hard work you guys have been doing, good luck with the work.

Thanks for the feedback! I had the same concerns when it comes to FMB. Not sure what approach to take to this matter yet, but I had an idea about dynamic values. And seeing (master) surgeon kits are for surgeon, a higher base percentage could be applied for example.