Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Feature - Add your house banners ingame
This project is now maintained by Hypernoma, the new thread can be found here!

We have decided to start adding your custom banners ingame from now on! What does this mean? Well you can now post your custom made House Banners in this thread and we will add it to the available banner choices in the next patch!

What you need to do.

First create your own banner by using this template.

[Image: stockback.jpg]

Then when you are done you need to tell me what slot you want it to replace in the native banner packs. A chart over the native banners and the slots can be found in the spoiler.
So when you have completed your banner post it in this thread along with what slot you want it to overwrite and I will add it in the next patch. If the banner does not fit the theme, is offensive or just badly made we will not accept it.

We will also be accepting reservations for banners in this thread. So if your house really likes one of the native ones you can reserve it here so we will not let another house overwrite it with their banner. Of course there is nothing stopping anyone from using house banners, we cannot restrict that, but at least you will have your own banners in peace.

We do NOT offer to make banners for Houses! You have to make your own banners.
Banner slots taken by Houses already.

A 01 - Kingdom of Swadia
A 02 - Guards of the Silverhorn
A 03 - The Rebels of Nord
A 05 - 2nd Nottinghamshire Regiment
A 06 - Southern Chidean Knights
A 08 - Order of Svijany

C 09 - Servants of Annunaki

D 07 - Merciless
D 18 - The Fallen Brigade

E 18 - The Order of the 11th

F 05 - Followers of Worm
F 13 - Order of the Scarlet Blade
F 21 - Wicked Tavern Fanatics
The Order of the Scarlet Blade would like to reserve F 13.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
A-05 is 2nd Nottinghamshire Regiment clan slot on EU servers, so I think it's reasonable to reserve it here as well. :-)
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
"The Fallen Brigade" reserve D-18
[Image: fallenc.jpg]

Modified version of the scorpion
All reservations noted down. Fallen banner has been added to the patch files.
The Order of the 11th would like to reserve the E18.

Thank you

To war, said my fellow Chidean Knights and to war we went Big Grin Raise your flag cuz we just took A 06 Big Grin

Southern Chidean Knights [EU] is willing to reserve A 06, do you mind? Smile
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
Southern Chidean Knights added on slot A 06, will be available next patch.  Wink
[Image: silverhorn.jpg]
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8337/silverhorn.jpg

GOTS Wink

nevermind what slot.. just A Wink
for example A 02