Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Account Problem
Hey! I played Nord Invasion a little bit of time ago (2012?) but now I want to go back to that time. The problem is I lost my steam account in wchich I had my copy of Mount and Blade. I bought the new one, so I have new account. How I can get back my NI accounts? It's connected with Misiek007, Misiek_CYGAN, CC_Misiek_CYGAN

Best regards
If you still have access to the login of your old account you can request an account transfer.
If so, we will request one of your old character ID and a new character ID.
You will have to prove ownership of your old account for the transfer to take place.
Yea.. I can't remember my old password for my NI account Sad
When was the last time you played NordInvasion roughly?
Do you remember the last house you were in?
Do you remember any of your previous trades?
Do you remember any of the characters you made?
It was in 2013
I was in BoS and CC
hmmm.. Sorry but no.
For sure CC_Misiek_CYGAN (Pikeman with dirts and swadian halabard) and other character (crossbowman)
It's all informacion I know..
Do you roughly know what you password was?
Do the characters below look familiar?
[Image: 0ac47abd9915ca8b4f974fb2f9777d32.png]
Yea! That is mine characters. Noo.. I remember only password to forum.
Alright. Sorry for all the questions, but I am trying to validate that the character actually belong to you.
Can you tell me what character has what class and maybe the equipment as well? Oh and the support classes would be nice to know as well, just to be sure.
No problem. BoS_Misiek_CYGAN was pikeman with crafted armor (not the best one) and dirts I think. BoS_Misiek crossbowman I think with also crafted crossbow and sword. And The_Misiek comando with shild and for sure it was the accound with the worst lvl. I can't remember wchich supert classes I chose but I took part with a lot of clan events. I think also in YT is the video from CC event where my character is playing. Smile sorry for that I can't remember exactly which eq I had bat it was some years ago when I see it hah

Ohhh I remember that crossbowman was an engeneer with heavy barricade.
I have send you a message with you new password.
To apply for an account transfer we will need an old character ID and a new character ID. You can posts these in this thread.