Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.4.8 'No Pain, No Gain'
(30-01-2013, 03:11 PM)Birdtalon link Wrote:Nice to see you guys are still going Smile
Nice to hear from you. And yup, releasing patches as smoothly as always...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Wow, great! Thanks everyone who have helped on making this map patch!

Edit: map??? I mean PATCH!
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Can't wait to test it! Thanks once more, NI team!  Smile
Got some screens for you guys ;D

Oh no... where did they go?
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Just crafted my fucking Bear Armor?! Who want to buy it?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
so durendal is the new best 2h?
Chars: TFP_Vollhonk, TFP_Spartaner, TFP_Vollhorschd, TFP_Vollspacko
AHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA This is sooo fuckin awesome. A team I just joined that contained a very good amount of very experienced players just got to Thor on Overgrown and were blown up like shit xD . Okay.... for some players this will feel very weird but for me it is a new challenge!
It feels like the first time I saw Odin on an older version of Swadian City.
It seemed just overpowered, but after a time we found new tactics, got better equipment and so on and finally we defeated him Smile

Very very great job, NI team!
I'm not able to find any good Team! No one tell: My shield will brake soon! Just die and let us die too! I hate this, why can't they tell the team, or why is everyone so egoistic and don't want to be a shielder? EVERYONE wants to slash but just 1 if we need 2-3 wants to shield! GUYS what is going on in your brains?!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

Jalau, please calm down.
Striker strikes again.

Sorry but im in Ragemode! If i see those guys who are not teamplaying i get sick Sad
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator