Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A Mod within a Mod
Someone mentioned on a server yesterday that you can mod Nord Invasion. The first thing to do then was to put in More Metal Sounds and Minimalist Crosshair dots. Even after countless hours of playing NI, the mod now feels like an entierly different experience. Why stop there? I watched Kingdom of Heaven and the Arn movies for the first time the other day. Naturally the surcoat armors in NI now seemed a bit plain. So I read a few tutorials and came up with some crusader outfits.

These are texture files that you put into your NI folder, and voila.

Both textures were created with referance pictures from Google and photoshop. I imagine there are other programs one could use.

White crusader surcoat on the left with dark red cross and vanilla belt, and on the right black crusader surcoat with white cross and red belt. The former replaces red Mail over Surcoat (usable by Sargeant and Commando), and the other one replaces the green Surcoat over Mail (usable by Commandos only).
[img2]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2008/maillongsurcoatsurcoato.jpg[/img2]

Download link (readme included).

This mod undoubtadly has a bunch of talented people active in the community already, so I would like to encourage anyone with the time and inclanation to come up with something cool.

If anyone wishes to share their own custom textures that work with NI, either self created or otherwise, or have requests, please share your work and ideas so others can comment or contribute.

Edit: Made some final adjustments to the textures and posted download link. Someone has to go first!
you made these? nice Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.