Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

quest homes
Please forgive me, I don't want to be so annoying, but I can't think about it alone. The fact that I came up with the idea to create quests at home. What's it? These are two types of quests. The first type - a complex quest reward for which will be really solid and at the same time will be very good to replenish the Treasury of the house. The second type of quests will be given by the leader and captains of the house. For example, the house lacks some specific resources, let it be heavy cloth for example. The leader or captains in the special menu is the quest for extraction of heavy cloth. They set the required amount of heavy cloth and the reward for completing this quest, which will be issued from the Treasury of the house at the end of the quest. And now taking a quest all you loot heavy cloth goes straight to the store at home, and you get a reward for the task. The idea is that the Second type of quests should not be personal, but collective. Ie should be able to do this quest with a group of people and split the reward in accordance with the progress of the quest where the quest will be fulfilled. It may be impossible, but it would be interesting.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
We do have something in mind that will share loot with a group of players. More details will be announced at a later date.